Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

Gotta say it looked fvckin useless on TV. Just looked like a pair of Foxes eyes at half mast that got blown about in the wind and disappeared after a few seconds. Piss poor effort I thought...

8 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

If it looks good, then great. I'll be happy. But the club have form in incorporating hashtags on everything, and I'd personally be embarrassed if tonight's tifo contained one. 

As for the club pulling rank over the supporters' group who have worked wonders on our atmosphere and preventing them from putting on a display- I feel as though I'm well within my rights to pass judgement on that.

I take back the comment about you pre judging it. You were right. It was shit.

Personally thought it looked good. Can't moan at the club for the wind. 

Clap banners looked good too.

Shame that some have to have a go at the club for what was a decent effort. If UFS had done the same we'd all be wanking off to it.

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Personally thought it looked good. Can't moan at the club for the wind. 

Clap banners looked good too.

Shame that some have to have a go at the club for what was a decent effort. If UFS had done the same we'd all be wanking off to it.

lol 

I thought it was made clear UFS was responsible for this ? Seems not now ? 

It looked a club job and it looked a failure 

it's obvious it should be left to UFS 

a tifo is not a Tifo unless you can see the duck tape and loving creative juices that have gone to make it happen 

Whilst I said give the club a chance and didn't agree with ufs spitting dummies out.

That was shite. The blue and white stripes was as basic as you like.

And the pulley thing they put up. Well is was shit. ill thought out looked wank and to be honest. It offended my eyes more than Mel was upset he couldn't see lol

Not happy. Ufs should seriously fight their corner off the back of this.

don't think it's as bad as people are making out just because it wasn't UFS who did it. I get the whole furore that UFS should have been given their chance but it really wasn't that bad. I'd get rid of the Forever Fearless banners though. I like the concept of the imposing and fierce eyes though. As said above, club can't control the wind and maybe they'll get better in future.

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

don't think it's as bad as people are making out just because it wasn't UFS who did it. I get the whole furore that UFS should have been given their chance but it really wasn't that bad. I'd get rid of the Forever Fearless banners though. I like the concept of the imposing and fierce eyes though. As said above, club can't control the wind and maybe they'll get better in future.

Wasn't that bad they fitted the option of a pulley system and lifted something the size of a king size bed sheet. Why bother.

It looked all wrong. Gaps were too big between the banners which I expected to be loads bigger, it was really bland, and it just looked like someone had quickly rushed a design and said, "Yeah, that'll do."

I only saw half of the flag in question when I was leaving the ground, and I can understand the frustration. The short notice of cancellation on UFS was very poor from the club, and then for them to see their work replaced with that?! I can only imagine it feels a bit insulting.

I have no idea what UFS had planned, but I'd be confident it would have been better than that. I appreciate the club's effort, and it is good that they actually care and want to make a difference to the atmosphere in the ground - but leave this thing to the fans. 

I just hope this isn't repeated again in the future and UFS' relationship with the club isn't damaged in any way; as I'm really looking forward to the displays in the other two games (and hopefully a knockout game!)

13 hours ago, ScubaBlue said:

I really hope they've got one of the recent graffiti artists to create a brilliant pull up tifo for us. IF that's what the ropes are for. 

In reality, we'll probably End up with a huge picture of Filbert, with that horrendous foreverfearless hashtag.

lol eerie.

Archived