Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I didn’t mind the fox’s eyes, they were OK as a concept. Didn’t like the Forever Fearless banners, but the fact they ran vertically was OK, at least a bit of imagination there. The execution was pretty terrible though, the cynic in me reckons that they just put it up for enough time to get some photos of it for marketing purposes, then took it down again. Were the players even out when they were up?

I thought that the time that there was a fault with the "Forever" banner as it fell down which meant they had to take the other two down.

Whatever Union FS had in mind I'm confident it would have been better than the club's display. 'Forever Fearless' is not a good slogan. It sounds tacky and it's being used to develop and a brand for marketing rather than to inspire people.

The concept of the foxes eyes was fine although I still wouldn't say it was a better visual spectacle than anything UFS have produced.

I think like most the fox eyes seemed to be a winner, but the execution was slightly poor. If you're concerned about blocking fans views, don't do a tifo at all, and to be completely honest if everyone is holding the clap banner above their heads it's quite difficult to see clearly anyway.

I don't think the floodlights behind the banner helped as it seemed to become quite see-through, and it only looks as though the pictures in this thread have come out well.

Having said that, it in no way affected my evening, and i'd be perfectly happy to see what UFS do for the next one. For everyone moaning - it's not the end of the world, and it certainly isn't what i'll be remembering last night for.

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

There's one a few posts above.

Massive over reaction about it on here. It was decent. Nothing spectacular.

UFS have done far better and far worse.

Looks alright apart from the fearless ending up on the floor, lol wonder if this will be used for the other two games. 

Guest CityFan 06
4 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Prefer a narrower, longer display in the stand where L1 is.

Like a message/motivation for the team and management imo.

Perhaps a motivational message in each stand? Would be original and I think it'd look great.

3 hours ago, CityFan 06 said:

Perhaps a motivational message in each stand? Would be original and I think it'd look great.

Wouldn't work in West Stand.

FIFA members and prawn sandwich brigade wouldn't like it.

On 28 September 2016 at 15:50, AKCJ said:

Gotta say, still can't believe that Celtic managed to sign Dembele.

You don't score 15 goals in the Championship at his age if you're not a bit special.

Celtic fan all his life visited them as a boy , he fulfilled a dream playing for them 

has any club in England done anything similar?

It may not have been the best, but it looks class in that photo, I don't know why it wasn't up longer.

We also need to recognise that it wouldn't have happened without UFS, but that UFS are an unofficial fan group that should be grateful the club has been so responsive to them in helping generate an atmosphere.

The foxes eyes looked class, the forever fearless not so much, and the timing and execution left a lot to be desired, but it is a starting point. The club will probably want to use the pulley and the eyes again, UFS can either fight them or work with them and incorporate their own ideas with the pulleys.

Guest CityFan 06
1 minute ago, Captain... said:

It may not have been the best, but it looks class in that photo, I don't know why it wasn't up longer.

We also need to recognise that it wouldn't have happened without UFS, but that UFS are an unofficial fan group that should be grateful the club has been so responsive to them in helping generate an atmosphere.

The foxes eyes looked class, the forever fearless not so much, and the timing and execution left a lot to be desired, but it is a starting point. The club will probably want to use the pulley and the eyes again, UFS can either fight them or work with them and incorporate their own ideas with the pulleys.

Agree with this, thought the pulleys were decent enough particularly in the photos/videos. With more designs from either UFS or the club, they could look even better, I like the concept of them.

59 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Yeah let's hope they fight them because it was shite. They should have just left it with the blue and white stripes 

Archived