Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

I really hope they've got one of the recent graffiti artists to create a brilliant pull up tifo for us. IF that's what the ropes are for. 

In reality, we'll probably End up with a huge picture of Filbert, with that horrendous foreverfearless hashtag.

12 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Guessing a giant banner is gonna be hauled up probably. UFS thought they got moaned for blocking the view. This will be off the scale lol

The funny thing is UFS had decided not to do a message banner for their planned tifo tonight as they didn't want to block anyone's view for what's going to be a very special moment.

Now the club are going to be blocking 7000 people's view lol 

2 minutes ago, AndWhat? said:

The funny thing is UFS had decided not to do a message banner for their planned tifo tonight as they didn't want to block anyone's view for what's going to be a very special moment.

Yes, you might argue that this is the one game where you would want to see the pre match ceremony (or whatever they call it). 

Mel's gonna be fuming!

39 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Yes, you might argue that this is the one game where you would want to see the pre match ceremony (or whatever they call it). 

Mel's gonna be fuming!

I assume it's the Kop that will be blocked?

If they are doing a pulley one then maybe that is why they pulled rank. See if they could get everything set up right, tested and working, then if all goes well they could allow UFS to use the pulleys for any further displays.

I have no idea how much it would cost to install the pulleys, but once they are in, they are in and can be used again and again. I can understand them not wanting to let fans loose on the pulleys without it being properly tested and inspected and costed etc. This way if anything goes wrong the club are at fault and not UFS.

It had better be spectacular, and it had better not contain a f**king hashtag.

Thankfully the UEFA rules mean they can't stamp the King Power branding all over it.

They should be leaving this kind of stuff to the fans, or doing it in the family stand and leaving UFS to do their thing in the kop.

On the plus side, we now know it's possible for UFS to go all-out and set one up on a pulley if they fancy it in future...

17 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

It had better be spectacular, and it had better not contain a f**king hashtag.

Thankfully the UEFA rules mean they can't stamp the King Power branding all over it.

They should be leaving this kind of stuff to the fans, or doing it in the family stand and leaving UFS to do their thing in the kop.

On the plus side, we now know it's possible for UFS to go all-out and set one up on a pulley if they fancy it in future...

Why not see what it looks like first before passing judgment about it?

1 hour ago, AndWhat? said:

That picture made it look like only the middle section will be blocked but obviously none of us will know anything until tonight so it's pointless getting wound up.

Personally can't wait to see it.

15 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Why not see what it looks like first before passing judgment about it?

If it looks good, then great. I'll be happy. But the club have form in incorporating hashtags on everything, and I'd personally be embarrassed if tonight's tifo contained one. 

As for the club pulling rank over the supporters' group who have worked wonders on our atmosphere and preventing them from putting on a display- I feel as though I'm well within my rights to pass judgement on that.

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I will be ****ed off of they do block the entire thing with some crackpot idea. Tonight is historic. I want to see it.

7,000 people have view of ceremony and CL anthem blocked by giant "Fearless" banner.

Surely they couldn't .... could they?

would be boss if its something suspended from the roof etc. but it will probably be a bit shit. here's hoping though. 

pretty funny that it could be amazing and people on here would still complain because the club did it not the fans. 

Archived