Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Champions League tifos - Union FS

Hi all,

Firstly, we hope that Mark and the mod team do not mind us posting the following request on the forum. We try to keep the rather blunt requests for donations to a minimum and keep them to our own social media feeds where possible. 

Next month we will play our first ever Champions League game at home. As a group, we want to mark that fixture, and the following two (if funds permit), with a tifo relative to the importance of the occasion. Our players have given us the opportunity to see something we never dreamt that we would see, so it is only right that we do everything we can to replicate that effort off the pitch! 

As such, we should be incredibly grateful for any donation of any size so that we can put our plans into action. So we ask you once again to put your faith in us to create one, maybe two, maybe three tifo displays worthy of the Champions of England. 

The donation details are as follows:

- Direct bank transfer - Account Holder: Union FS, Sort Code: 40-09-17, Account Number: 42218275

- PayPal: [email protected], using the 'sending money to family and friends' option

- By credit or debit card: using the 'Donate now' button at the foot of the homepage on our website, www.unionfs.co.uk

So many of you have been incredibly generous to us in the past, and we are extremely thankful for your continued support. 

Let's set the benchmark for English supporters in Europe.

Up the City,

Union FS

6 minutes ago, AndWhat? said:

Just heard that someone has donated 200 quid!!

Amazing generosity.

Don't let that put anyone off though, every penny helps!

I can't quite stretch to 200 quid, but I've just donated £100. I hope it goes some way to creating a memorable CL tifo that we can all be proud of :thumbup:

Although I can't get to games in person any more, I think it's important that we show the world how fvckin brilliant we are. Good luck all.

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I can't quite stretch to 200 quid, but I've just donated £100. I hope it goes some way to creating a memorable CL tifo that we can all be proud of :thumbup:

Although I can't get to games in person any more, I think it's important that we show the world how fvckin brilliant we are. Good luck all.

Amazing mate thank you so much! 

13 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Amazing! :chant::scarf:

9 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Amazing mate thank you so much! 

1 minute ago, AndWhat? said:

Amazing! :chant::scarf:

Cheers fellas :thumbup:

I haven't been to a game in person for years for various reasons, but was a die hard in the 80' and 90's. I now watch from afar but always feel proud when I see the tifo's on TV and the sheer effort that's gone into them. It makes us stand out from other PL teams and I can't wait to see what's in store for the CL matches. We'll be on display in front of millions of fans and what an opportunity to show what passionate fans we are. Shame I won't be there to support the lads but I know you'll do us proud. Enjoy the once in a lifetime evenings chaps!

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Is there a way we could have banners raised like the dortmund one?

Looked properly impressive when i saw it on tele.

They look hugely expensive and I guess the man hours  needed to produce them are significant they seem to have an art department working for them 

from memory I think a Dutch firm produces the foil displays stuff and that can cost €800-1200 euros a time , I read somewhere marseille spent €4000 on a foil display against PSG   

the work and planning that went into that premier league trophy banner must have been huge ! And the cost for that Arsenal Tifo must have been significant 

hence why donations are important 

23 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

They look hugely expensive and I guess the man hours  needed to produce them are significant they seem to have an art department working for them 

from memory I think a Dutch firm produces the foil displays stuff and that can cost €800-1200 euros a time , I read somewhere marseille spent €4000 on a foil display against PSG   

the work and planning that went into that premier league trophy banner must have been huge ! And the cost for that Arsenal Tifo must have been significant 

hence why donations are important 

No, i'm asking whether we could have them raised.

Could we have had the PL trophy raised before kick off on Saturday?

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

No, i'm asking whether we could have them raised.

Could we have had the PL trophy raised before kick off on Saturday?

Yes in theory it's possible, most clubs use a pulley rope of the top of the tier, so they need putting in place and are then normally left there for future displays, would obviously need the club to help on that front, and as we have a single tier ground it would be a good old size, so the materials needed at these are normally fabric from my knowledge would be a big cost.

Archived