Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Football Manager 2017

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

has anyone got any screen shots of our players? have we got a squad capable of defending the title or not? just went on to steam to purchase the game with my % off for every year of buying the game only to see they've stopped it so I'm a bit dubious about paying the extra £10

No screens hots but I've seen somebody start as leicester on a YouTube video. Vardy, Drinkwater, Mahrez all amazing. Slimani is disgusting!! 6'2" 18 finishing, 19 heading.

Looks like you only need to sell Ulloa and King (unfortunately) and get a Quality RB, CB and CDM. I can't remember many Leicester FM saves where I haven't had to make 6 first team signings. 

Budget of 9m has just disappeared, only signed some 16yr old Belgian Keeper for 1m, bit weird. I like the social media feed - I transfer listed Ulloa and everyone was tweeting angrily!

Lost my first league game 3-0 at home to Liverpool, Morgan two-footed Lallana in the 2nd minute. Won my next two 4-0 and 3-0 vs Bournemouth/Hull though.

EDIT: Anyone downloaded a good logo pack? The one on sortitoutsi is all split up into sections, or I pay a tenner for the privilege.

On 22/10/2016 at 21:40, Adam. said:

Budget of 9m has just disappeared, only signed some 16yr old Belgian Keeper for 1m, bit weird. I like the social media feed - I transfer listed Ulloa and everyone was tweeting angrily!

Lost my first league game 3-0 at home to Liverpool, Morgan two-footed Lallana in the 2nd minute. Won my next two 4-0 and 3-0 vs Bournemouth/Hull though.

EDIT: Anyone downloaded a good logo pack? The one on sortitoutsi is all split up into sections, or I pay a tenner for the privilege.

FM16 or older versions logo packs will still work obviously a few of the images are out of date though, I just copied last years version into this year's files

On 22/10/2016 at 21:40, Adam. said:

Quite easy to get it up to 30m+... Schlupp... Benny... James... Ulloa... 

On 21/10/2016 at 15:49, dbtcity said:

has anyone got any screen shots of our players? have we got a squad capable of defending the title or not? just went on to steam to purchase the game with my % off for every year of buying the game only to see they've stopped it so I'm a bit dubious about paying the extra £10

Dont get it on steam. get it Here I'm deciding right now to get this, or Civ 6. Really tough decision.

Started unemployed and got given the Liverpool job just before Christmas with them in 15th! Played two matches which has resulted in four points so far: 2-0 versus Hull at home and 0-0 versus Crystal Palace away. My transfer budget is 33.5 million but the strength in depth is unreal so I'm contemplating whether to not spend a penny of it as I would be spending money for the sake of it. If I do decide to spend then it would likely be on reserve team players for the future. Leicester are flying high on this save, they are currently sixth and pushing for a Champions League spot. They were eliminated from the group stage though after being drew against Atletico Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk and Borussia Monchengladbach.

Kondogbia has been a bit of an early master stroke I must say!

I play three in mid... mendy, kondogbia and DD... Mahrez Right AM, Okazaki Left AM and Rotating due to injuries with Vardy/Slimani up top

8 hours ago, Adam. said:

Started as RB Leipzig, finished 5th first season - team has the potential to be top class on its own, let alone with reinforcements. Current wage budget is 600k, got doubled to 1.2m + £80m transfer budget, not bad...

I'd be all over them if it wasn't for who they are lol 

Everton got relegated in my first season, I currently have a 16mil bid accepted for Lukaku! 

Christian Pulisic became available in January for 12mil, He's 17 and looks like he'll be world class!

Has anyone got any idea why its more or less impossible to get work permits on this years version. I've never had issues on previous versions of the game but I've already had three work permits turned down even though the scout report said they would likely be accepted on appeal even though one of them was Victor Wanyama who is already playing in the Premier League. The other two were full internationals for Mexico (Orbelin Pineda) and Paraguay (Angel Romero).

So I started as Dinamo Moscow in the Russian First Division. Quite a weird situation with a few of my best players out on loan at CSKA & Lokomotiv Moscow and on absolutely fat wages that I can't afford at all. Also almost all of my u21 team are out on loan at "Dinamo Spb", a team that I have no control of even though we're clearly linked. We ended our affiliation with them halfway through the season, so they're not a B team like your Benfica B and Barcelona B where you can transfer players between the two whenever you want.

Notable players include Pavel Pogrebnyak, Alexander Buttner and Luke Wilkshire. 3 foriegn players allowed in the first 11 and 5 in the squad of 18. That was fairly difficult. There was also a wage cap of 2 players max. on 4.2k p/w or more. As we were relegated into this division i'm guessing we were allowed to break this rule, we just weren't allowed to sign any new players over that wage. There were quite a few laws with one rule for relegated sides, one rule for the rest.

Anyway I was promoted in 2nd place behind a team called Fakel who were dominant, took them 31 games to lose a match. I drew too many games, probably about 13 in the end with 4 losses (out of 38). Freed up about 100k off the wage bill in the summer getting rid of high earners like Buttner and Igor Denisov, made a few decent signings but mainly had to promote a fair few of my u21's who were back at the club and were surprisingly decent. Am predicting a struggle in my first season back in the Premier Division. I'm not sure if they've added new info on finances because i don't really understand it but the near future really does look bleak on that front lol

I got relegated lol Players pretty much turned against me at the end of the season. Lost the relegation play off. Had a massive fire sale with my highest earners, i've cut the wage bill since ive been here from 370k to 180k. Got a load of youngsters in my team now ready for a promotion push, the board may sack me with a poor start though

This thread on SI Games forum is gold!

https://community.sigames.com/topic/385574-this-game-is-rigged/

Bloke accuses game of being rigged after he cannot beat United in a second leg despite leading 3-0 from the first leg. Claims to have reloaded more than 30 times but never managed to get the result at Old Trafford. Uploads save game for others to try who immediately point out that he did not in fact win the first leg at all but drew 1-1!

On 31/10/2016 at 13:49, Walkers said:

I got relegated lol Players pretty much turned against me at the end of the season. Lost the relegation play off. Had a massive fire sale with my highest earners, i've cut the wage bill since ive been here from 370k to 180k. Got a load of youngsters in my team now ready for a promotion push, the board may sack me with a poor start though

What a season i've just had! I've got some amazing young players. I'd actually cut the wage bill to 135k. I played 4231 this season, with my wing backs both 17 years old. I was always able to rely on youth players for back up aswell. Aiden McGeady was offered to me a few games into the season and since he wanted less than 1k p/w and could play anywhere across my 3 attacking mids I thought he would be handy. He was. I began with a 1-0 defeat to the team that would eventually be Champions and I was beginning to think of other leagues I could load up lol I ended up 2nd (second) with 90 (ninety) points, 22pts ahead of 3rd but level on points with champions Ufa, who I finished behind on games won. I had +52 GD to their 45 :mad: I lost 3 games all season, one of which in the Russian Cup to Krasnodar (top side)

At Christmas I had 6 or 7 key players whos contract was to run out in the summer, none of them wanted to renew their contract and despite all of them being good enough for Premier Division clubs, no one came in for them. Most of them wanted to leave at the start of the season and I kept promising them that i'd let them go even though I kept rejecting bids for them. Some eventually backed down and said if we go up then fine, if not they're off. The moment we had promotion confirmed all those players were happy to agree to a new contract :D The club is still ****ed financially, we're ground sharing with CSKA. I also noticed at the end of the season that the top goalscorer in my division is somebody I have loaned out lol 20yo, 21 in 33.

To top it off, Leicester won the Europa League with a 5-0 win against Arsenal in the final :D Vardy hat trick and 2 for Slimani. Arsenal's team had absolutely no new players, we had about 2. Fuchs was captain

popov.png

klyagin.png

Archived