Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Chelsea EFL Match Thread

Just now, weller54 said:

Drinkwater will be cream crackered! 

120 minutes for what? 

They'll drop training intensity and remind most of the squad that they used to do this in the Championship.

These are masters of their trade with world class support available. 

6 minutes ago, Hollism said:

Meltdown? Seems to be like almost everyone is primarily annoyed about the same thing as you mate. The only other thing is a few people saying it's frustrating to watch us go 2-0 up and then get knocked out. You e been around long enough to know this is nowhere near a meltdown lol

There is a lot of player slating, it's one of those things, players not fit, inexperienced, or not good enough.

What I expected, just fingers crossed, the first teamers don't get injured.

3 minutes ago, ttfn said:

We got "picked apart" tonight because Wasyl is about 1000 years old and was being undone every time a Chelsea forward broke into a light jog.

Nothing to do with a lack of defensive midfielder.

They were ripping us apart all second half mate, Wasyl just made the result certain.

Just now, Ted Maul said:

They were ripping us apart all second half mate, Wasyl just made the result certain.

From long balls over the top.

Wasyl's idiocy made the result certain but we were virtually playing with 10 when he was on the pitch anyway.

14 minutes ago, KFS said:

The three first teamers who used to play 3 games a week regularly in the Champ? Told Wasyl to get sent off did he? Told us to concede 2 did he? 

Sometimes the blame doesn't always fall with the manager. 

It's literally the one time I feel he's ever got anything wrong... But I feel he has and that's just my opinion, risked players when there is a trip to Manchester on Saturday 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

King actually looks like he's gone downhill as a player recently. Must have been spending the summer with the Welsh that's done it... 

He looked fat and slow, like he was wearing ankle weights.  His positioning was awful at times and just ran around with little purpose

Archived