Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Chelsea EFL Match Thread

1 minute ago, adam said:

We have had a shocker with the transfer window. If we lose Huth, fuchs and drinkwater we will be ****ed. 

Never mind the last two games. Personally I think we should resign from the league and wind up. What's the point any more now we've lost a game in the League Cup that the players lost interest in almost two hours ago?

4 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Aren't we chasing this game? Where's the desire to have a go?

If we start closing them down they'll find space and score. Only chance is channel balls to Vardy. Claudio has probably told them to back off the pace too. 

1 minute ago, Mike the Metal Ed said:

Never mind the last two games. Personally I think we should resign from the league and wind up. What's the point any more now we've lost a game in the League Cup that the players lost interest in almost two hours ago?

We shall see on Saturday how good we are.  

Just now, Ted Maul said:

I hope Ranieri has learned that we need to play with an actual DM against the big sides now Kante has gone. Been picked apart down the middle by Liverpool and Chelsea 

We got "picked apart" tonight because Wasyl is about 1000 years old and was being undone every time a Chelsea forward broke into a light jog.

Nothing to do with a lack of defensive midfielder.

Archived