Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Chelsea EFL Match Thread

Hope that's Wasi's last game for the club. He's been a good servent but he's just not up to it now. Seems to be more of a hinderance than a help in the rare times he plays now.

Glad Shinji managed to bag a couple and I genuinely think Zieler is on par with if not better than Schmeichel. Great to have 2 top keepers on the books. Thought Dimi Gray put in a decent performance and Chillwell looked a little lightweight up against Moses but gave a decent account of himself.

Pretty gutted that we've thrown away a comfortable looking lead but onwards and upwards. Hopefully Ranieri has taken a few things from this game and we'll at least have learned a few things about our fringe players.

Positives: Chilwell, Drinkwater, Gray, Okazaki. Gray especially, really developing into an awesome player.

The rest has all been a bit meh; Schlupp will always be Schlupp; Morgan isn't the same player without Huth; Musa a willing runner but lacks a brain

poor game management for me, for the first time I think Ranieri's got it wrong tonight. His priorities are all to shit, I'm never one for dismissing a competition but this was always going to be more trouble than it was worth. Should have made 11 changes, given them license, brought the big guns on for 10 minutes if we were still in with a sniff at that stage. 

love to know what his thought process was here. 

5 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Chelsea fans treating this like a world cup final lol "Champions of England, you're having a laugh?" We've made 8 changes from our usual team you clowns because it's a micky mouse cup we could do without. Still annoying how we've ****ed up though 

As if we wouldn't sing the same lol

Just now, adam said:

Any chance of looking half interested  pathetic since full time. 

What is there to gain? It's 30 minutes we don't need, we are one man down so they'll always have the space, they have a fresh Hazard, pretty fresh Costa too.

The game was done when Wasyl was sent off.

1 minute ago, CockneyFox said:

Positives: Chilwell, Drinkwater, Gray, Okazaki. Gray especially, really developing into an awesome player.

The rest has all been a bit meh; Schlupp will always be Schlupp; Morgan isn't the same player without Huth; Musa a willing runner but lacks a brain

Nothing positive about Chilwell tonight. I'm now shitting myself Fuchs gets injured.

Archived