Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Demarai Gray

Guest Danny Clender
1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

The way in which our young players have been thrown into our midfield this season, has been nothing short of criminal.

How the Hell can it be good for the likes of Ndidi to be coming to a new country, a new league, to be thrown into a team that has been mullered every time he's played. What can that do for his confidence?

Where we went wrong is so clear, it's not even worth debating. We fooked up good and proper in the summer by not recruiting players that could come into the Premiership and hit the ground running. In some cases, we signed nobody for important positions.

Amartey and Ndidi have suffered because of this. It's not been good for their development, it's been the epitome of the wrong way to do it.

The club has been run, ever since the summer, in a shambolic way. We have to hope that somehow, it gets turned round, starting today.

Regarding the bigger picture, very well said.

I had a feeling your comments to me related to a broader opinion and you've just confirmed that. 

No arguments with you there at all.

That said, as early as it is to judge Ndidi's development, he does seem to be coping well, so far, with the demands in a poor environment.

Also, I'll stand by my opinion that Amartey's development has not been ideal, but he has done very well all considering. 

31 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

Regarding the bigger picture, very well said.

I had a feeling your comments to me related to a broader opinion and you've just confirmed that. 

No arguments with you there at all.

That said, as early as it is to judge Ndidi's development, he does seem to be coping well, so far, with the demands in a poor environment.

Also, I'll stand by my opinion that Amartey's development has not been ideal, but he has done very well all considering. 

Nothing about you mate. As you say, I was commenting on the bigger picture. I find myself agreeing with a lot of what you write.

Just now, InLoveWithNgolo said:

Couldnt be arsed with the 2nd half, how did he play?

He played great, in continuity to what he showed the last games. His end product is getting better and better at every game. 

Gone next summer.

Just now, GoldstarFox31 said:

It sounds shite but why shouldn't he? I think he played well today and at least he was willing to have a go at Swansea. Would you, honestly, want to stay and play with this shower of shit? 

I ain't mad at him. He's young and can become a very good player. If we go down, I don't see how it would benefits his career. Still think (or hope) he genuinely gives a fvck about this team. I'd be devastated to see us going down and I think it's the same for the players as well. It just can't end this way.

11 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

I ain't mad at him. He's young and can become a very good player. If we go down, I don't see how it would benefits his career. Still think (or hope) he genuinely gives a fvck about this team. I'd be devastated to see us going down and I think it's the same for the players as well. It just can't end this way.

I completely agree with you, even after today's game I still believe in them, I know they can do it. You're right though, it can't end this way.

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

No his not, Sterling has more end product, 5 goals, 6 assist this season!

Supposing you're serious (which I doubt). Perspective. You have to put it in. Sterling is playing for one of the title contenders. Not a team who's searching for their first win for 15 games.

5 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Supposing you're serious (which I doubt). Perspective. You have to put it in. Sterling is playing for one of the title contenders. Not a team who's searching for their first win for 15 games.

There a reason Stirling is playing for Man City and Gray is playing for us! 

Sterling made he's debut for Liverpool at 17! 

Gray isn't at Sterling level, he may get there but he isn't there yet! 

He was good going forward, looked positive and our only real threat. There were times, however, when he gave it away and his reaction to get it back was non existant!!

without 11 players giving everything we're down. Simple.

I have to say, he's improved his game drastically this season. I have criticised him a lot for his defensive work but as Ranieri said midweek, he's getting better at that side of his game. Happy he's proving me wrong as he is a huge talent.

I also think his run in the team is giving him more confidence. Hope he continues to start, he was the only player that looked like creating something today bar 1 Mahrez pass.