Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Musa

Looks like the Tinkleman doesn't want to tinkle with his first-11 ..   for the first 80 min. of the match anyway

i know people have been moaning about the performance of subs - but there's not much u can do with less than 10 min.

We have played 7 Pl games, Musa has just began his foxes career. 

I am am just going to sit back and enjoy it.Claudio will give Musa his chances has he sees fit.

Even Claudio needs time to see how his Vets and new boys are going to fair, and also like any

other manager top or otherwise, and fans alike their will be mis-judgements, great calls, great selections,

Right calls for wrong games, wrong calls for right games...oh yes luck pulled through on experience.

Musa deserves support, simply cos hes new, and none of you have seen enough to make any analyse.

So quit the pre-judgement twoddle and BS.

Claudio from my side gets his 4years...I wont wane unless he gets expensive buys from now on and cant hold us

above 14th.  Expensive buys are relative, this season is not a freeby, but he did win the league with some 

old mavericks, and a few young guns. He cant rebuild with the money and pace of the Man.ctys or Chelseas.

He has the right to give his belief and support first to his champions. In our set up for this year, the 1st fixtures,

top teams again investing 100mil plus in players. 

Then like it or not Liverpool,Spurs, an injury free Arsenal,

their new found spirit and belief was going to kick on with their younger teams.

Our season will balance out, and have its hard and new challenges, but give it a chance first.

We are not the normal bye n bye Champions, its speciallity on its creation was a story never even dreamed,

let alone seen or felt before. Let the Champions and these new buys/squad inputs find their way, this  will

be a harder task that this club has ever dealt with includung past relegations.

If we bumble, or collapse and implode within their self importance into end of next January, then

feel free dive/delve in and enjoy yourselves in the crticism of team and individuals.

Me I will carry on supporting my team and club, with "blue tinted spectacles',

knowing I have least given players a fair cut..   yup I am a sucker....:cap:  :vardy: :wes::riyad: :ulloa:

I wont forget that dream to fact so easily...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

On 10/2/2016 at 18:52, Babylon said:

Time to stop trying to appease some players (Leo) and get him on the bench. 

I couldn't believe when CR brought on Ulloa for Slimani, what does he bring to the table what big Islam doesn't? Pointless substitution IMO.

16 hours ago, Gerard said:

I couldn't believe when CR brought on Ulloa for Slimani, what does he bring to the table what big Islam doesn't? Pointless substitution IMO.

Erm, he wasn't absolutely shagged from running around like a nutter?

Blimey

17 hours ago, Gerard said:

38 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Erm, he wasn't absolutely shagged from running around like a nutter?

Blimey

He probably was, but the issues weren't really upfront. I could understand the Shinji one as he was meant to link midfield and attack, something that had been missing. But swapping like for like was never going to work as the problems were further down the pitch and having no creativity and no idea in how to create chances.

39 minutes ago, Wilson_6 said:

Any one who thinks Musa should be starting over Vardy obviously didn't watch the Chelsea cup match. 

If everyone who didn't perform wasn't allowed to start another game we'd have to take up 5 a side.

well expectations with musa since he joined the club have certainly come crashing down and now all the fans want is just to see him fit and playing, yes we didn't know much about him because he was playing in russia but for 16million you would expect at least the very basic footballer able to run,pass,driibble you know the usual. ranieri needs to get him up to speed as quickly as possible and help him out both on and off the pitch. we all have high hopes for musa but at the moment the signs are not looking good hopefully that will change and he becomes a star for us. we all need to be patient with him but with fans patience wears thin

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

He probably was, but the issues weren't really upfront. I could understand the Shinji one as he was meant to link midfield and attack, something that had been missing. But swapping like for like was never going to work as the problems were further down the pitch and having no creativity and no idea in how to create chances.

We had already brought Gray on to try and create something, we didn't have another option in midfield.

No point in bringing Shinji on to link midfield to a knackered attack. Ulloa nearly scored.

6 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

We had already brought Gray on to try and create something, we didn't have another option in midfield.

No point in bringing Shinji on to link midfield to a knackered attack. Ulloa nearly scored.

You're not on about the shot that went about 15 yards over are you?

6 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Swapping Gray was just another like for like Substitution, it was quite clear we could play all day in that shape and not score. Swapping big man for big man looked doomed to fail from the start when we weren't creating and struggling to impose ourselves.

Didn't have another option? King and Sclhupp available on the bench to allow you to change shape and give them something else to think about. I don't think we even attempted to swap the wingers over to see if they had more joy.

What's the old saying, "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I hope to god you're not classing the chance he hit miles off target as "nearly scored"?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

We have played 7 Pl games, Musa has just began his foxes career. 

I am am just going to sit back and enjoy it.Claudio will give Musa his chances has he sees fit.

Even Claudio needs time to see how his Vets and new boys are going to fair, and also like any

other manager top or otherwise, and fans alike their will be mis-judgements, great calls, great selections,

Right calls for wrong games, wrong calls for right games...oh yes luck pulled through on experience.

Musa deserves support, simply cos hes new, and none of you have seen enough to make any analyse.

So quit the pre-judgement twoddle and BS.

Claudio from my side gets his 4years...I wont wane unless he gets expensive buys from now on and cant hold us

above 14th.  Expensive buys are relative, this season is not a freeby, but he did win the league with some 

old mavericks, and a few young guns. He cant rebuild with the money and pace of the Man.ctys or Chelseas.

He has the right to give his belief and support first to his champions. In our set up for this year, the 1st fixtures,

top teams again investing 100mil plus in players. 

Then like it or not Liverpool,Spurs, an injury free Arsenal,

their new found spirit and belief was going to kick on with their younger teams.

Our season will balance out, and have its hard and new challenges, but give it a chance first.

We are not the normal bye n bye Champions, its speciallity on its creation was a story never even dreamed,

let alone seen or felt before. Let the Champions and these new buys/squad inputs find their way, this  will

be a harder task that this club has ever dealt with includung past relegations.

If we bumble, or collapse and implode within their self importance into end of next January, then

feel free dive/delve in and enjoy yourselves in the crticism of team and individuals.

Me I will carry on supporting my team and club, with "blue tinted spectacles',

knowing I have least given players a fair cut..   yup I am a sucker....:cap:  :vardy: :wes::riyad: :ulloa:

I wont forget that dream to fact so easily...

That contradicts his actions with putting slimani straight into the team though?

56 minutes ago, filbertway said:

You're not on about the shot that went about 15 yards over are you?

55 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Okay, should have scored

Mahrez Vardy had 3-4 and fluffed them Weekly !! .....not just you 2 but a few others mentioned this chance to try and prove

ULLOA is not up for it....You can have opinions its your right...mine is what pathetic silly posts, to try and prove a Already pathetic point.

Ok..now its your go again...

Edited by fuchsntf

23 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

That contradicts his actions with putting slimani straight into the team though?

No..hes the manager he does what he likes....He plays it how he sees it and changes accordingly No manager

In our situation after 7 games is going to get Right, wrong or spot on...

The fans are the self appointed critics, who play pc games, and judge poorly, new players Within a blink...

I dont need to prove any contradiction to anyone.I dont go out on this forum trying to score points, unlike some.

Now go this week visit King Dick and make your apologies...:P

43 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Gray was not a like for like substitution.

And Schlupp as a substitute to turn the game, give me a break. It was a 2pm kickoff so he would still have sleep in his eyes from waking up at 1.30pm

Gray and Albrighton are wingers, he swapped one winger for another in a game where wingers on either side (including player of the year Mahrez) were proving to be utterly useless. So, yes it's like for like.

As for Schlupp, you said we had no midfielders when we had two on the bench I'm just pointing that out. I wouldn't have put him on the wing in a 4-4-2... but you had multiple options available to tweak formation to try something different.

19 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Gray and Albrighton are wingers, he swapped one winger for another in a game where wingers on either side (including player of the year Mahrez) were proving to be utterly useless. So, yes it's like for like.

As for Schlupp, you said we had no midfielders when we had two on the bench I'm just pointing that out. I wouldn't have put him on the wing in a 4-4-2... but you had multiple options available to tweak formation to try something different.

Just because he's a winger doesn't make him the same, its not a computer game.

Gray has completely different attributes to Albrighton, to say otherwise is absurd.

Would Albrighton do what Gray did at old Trafford?  No he wouldn't.

43 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Mahrez Vardy had 3-4 and fluffed them Weekly !! .....not just you 2 but a few others mentioned this chance to try and prove

ULLOA is not up for it....You can have opinions its your right...mine is what pathetic silly posts, to try and prove a Already pathetic point.

As for this, you do realise I'm not slagging him off don't you?

Read my posts, I'm defending Claudio for bringing him on.

18 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Just because he's a winger doesn't make him the same, its not a computer game.

Gray has completely different attributes to Albrighton, to say otherwise is absurd.

Would Albrighton do what Gray did at old Trafford?  No he wouldn't.

Jesus Christ.... I'm not saying they are the same bloody player, I'm saying their setup was set to deal with wingers in a 4-4-2 and it was doing so with absolute ease.

BOTH wingers that day were totally ineffective, Mahrez has different skills to Albrighton but they were utterly useless in the formation we were in against their setup.

It was as clear as day it wasn't working and that we couldn't get them into effective positions. Swapping one winger for another looked like it would be, and actually continued to be, utterly pointless, because Saints were set up to deal with them.

Great.... so we brought Gray on in the hope he'd ping one in from 30 yards like against United (because that happens all the time). Instead of actually trying to change the flow of the game and our on effectiveness in general play.

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Not really a case of arguing against Ulloa for me, just pointing out that he didn#t nearly score haha.

Just find it bemusing how some of our fans make some things out to be better than they are.

Even after taking some pretty severe beating this season, some fans are somehow still being smug about being top of a very poor champions league group.

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

Not really a case of arguing against Ulloa for me, just pointing out that he didn#t nearly score haha.

Just find it bemusing how some of our fans make some things out to be better than they are.

Even after taking some pretty severe beating this season, some fans are somehow still being smug about being top of a very poor champions league group.

It might be a poor CL group..your missing the point totally....WE THE CITY THE FOXES,

are bloody at least in it...!!!  With our group of players.... Thats  positive thinking..

Last season we were the suprising PL champions, writing its own story.....

It didnt give us any guarrantees...