Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Musa

So the excuse why the likes of grey didn't get a look in was down to 'physicality', same for kapustka - 'needs to bulk up' same for musa 'needs to adjust to the "physicality" of the league' am I the only one who's getting tired of this 'physicality excuse'? Look at Jamie Vardy!.. He'd be benched all season if they waited for him to 'bulk up'!?? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KingKante said:

So the excuse why the likes of grey didn't get a look in was down to 'physicality', same for kapustka - 'needs to bulk up' same for musa 'needs to adjust to the "physicality" of the league' am I the only one who's getting tired of this 'physicality excuse'? Look at Jamie Vardy!.. He'd be benched all season if they waited for him to 'bulk up'!?? 

Just look at Mahrez lol

14 hours ago, Koke said:

Slimani, Zieler and Hernandez have definitely come in handy.  

He has a point though.

£70m spent in the summer and the only new signing to break into the first team is Slimani. Even then that brings it's own problems as it's looking increasingly likely that we'll soon have to make a decision to play either Vardy or Slimani as we don't get enough possession to justify playing two No 9's. 

We need to give the bloke a bit of time to settle in and find his feet. Big price tag and expectations, new team mates, new league, new country etc. It's only October so let's not be too hasty in completely writing him off. I'm sure we'll see what he's capable of before too long. 

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

We need to give the bloke a bit of time to settle in and find his feet. Big price tag and expectations, new team mates, new league, new country etc. It's only October so let's not be too hasty in completely writing him off. I'm sure we'll see what he's capable of before too long. 

He aint the problem, its the lost heroes of Last season, who aint playing.Musa cant look good with the trash being served

up  around him..

Kaputska will come in one day and will look lethargic and poor and people will write him off, even though he hasn't played in months. I feel sorry for Musa. He doesn't play for weeks and is thrown in against Chelsea away. I don't think he's particularly great but he needs time.

• Like 1

Guest CityFan 06
17 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

would love to see him as one of the wide players in a 4-3-3 . 

i think we would see the best of him then . 

And this is what I think too. In a front three as opposed to being a left/right midfielder, that kind of formation would suit him better IMO and we'd probably get the best from him. I still think he can play a Vardy type role though centrally. We've got a wealth of attacking options to operate a front three, so we have got potential to make it work very well for us. 

Can't say anyone else is (Barr Drinky) but he isn't impressing me, just isn't working.

What I would be interested to see is drop Vardy play Okazaki and Musa, may aswell, Vardy looks as if he can't be arsed.

The only question over the above scenario is Musa looks like he wants rid of the ball asap, Okazaki adds alot to the team but doesn't score that many so i'm abit skeptical of the suggestion.

It's plain to see he's not a striker, yes he could probably fill in for vardy if need be, but he just doesn't have the build to play through the middle, he looks dangerous with grass ahead of him and 1 guy to beat ie out wide... I'm not writing him off as I think he has plenty to offer... just not through the middle

Over the summer I posted I was alarmed at lack of signings who were 'exciting' and 'real quality'. The usual suspects cried..' yes we have, we've signed Musa!'

:nigel:

Although to be fair, any striker is only as good as their supply. With this midfield, they have none.