Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Trump Triumphs

12 minutes ago, Emilio Lestavez said:

"Even so, the jobs growth suggests that new president Donald Trump has inherited a stronger jobs market."

So has he done this? 

Yes, i think he has. But I also think many firms will have been gearing up to take advantage of Trump's "America First" policy. His victory wasn't a surprise to me nor a lot of Americans.

I read an excellent article three or four months before the election which detailed exactly why he'd win and that pretty well convinced me.

Sadly, over here, the BBC can never see beyond anything but their own preferred agenda. Much like Brexit really. 

That doesn't make me a Trumpist. But I do like to give credit where it's due. 

15 minutes ago, Emilio Lestavez said:

"Even so, the jobs growth suggests that new president Donald Trump has inherited a stronger jobs market."

So has he done this? 

Unlikely as he hasn't been in long enough to credit him with that.

6 minutes ago, Thracian said:

Yes, i think he has. But I also think many firms will have been gearing up to take advantage of Trump's "America First" policy. His victory wasn't a surprise to me nor a lot of Americans.

I read an excellent article three or four months before the election which detailed exactly why he'd win and that pretty well convinced me.

Sadly, over here, the BBC can never see beyond anything but their own preferred agenda. Much like Brexit really. 

Have you been hanging around with Col City fan?

10 minutes ago, Thracian said:

I believe the correct term is a 'strumpet'.

17 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

the democrats are doing everything to tarnish trump's public image. anyone still watching or reading only the mainstream news you are now consumed in the democrats propaganda. 

He's doing a fair amount to destroy it himself

5 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

On the subject of made up stuff, this thing about the "Bowling Green Massacre" is a new level of mental

I love how quaint it sounds. Like an unfortunate incident involving ducks in Burnham Market. 

Guest FriendlyRam

I liked the Spicer mock lol 

Esp the "I'd to begin today by apologising on behalf of you too me,, and that apology is not accepted"..

If they can't take being made fun off they shouldn't be anywhere near power. 

Just now, bovril said:

When I see Steve Bannon I think such a shame Philip Seymore Hoffman died before getting to play him.

This would have been gold.

memestevebannon.jpg

Imagine thinking your genes are superior when you look like that...:blink:

(Yes, I know. Low hanging fruit.)

Archived