Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Trump Triumphs

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

It probably would have, but as things stand it's not a secure way of doing anything democratic. So it's a moot point.

Never mind secure, can you imagine some of these coffin dodgers trying to sign into a government website to vote, you've literally just struck off 20%~ of eligible voters lol 

2 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Never mind secure, can you imagine some of these coffin dodgers trying to sign into a government website to vote, you've literally just struck off 20%~ of eligible voters lol 

I think that's barky's point about the plebiscite. Hence its would have been a remain landslide.

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

I think that's barky's point about the plebiscite. Hence its would have been a remain landslide.

I agree too some extent, because there'd be more votes from the youth who are too lazy to go to polling booths but another moot point is whether someone too lazy to go to their local primary school or whatever cares enough about the referendum in the first place.

23 minutes ago, Benguin said:

I agree too some extent, because there'd be more votes from the youth who are too lazy to go to polling booths but another moot point is whether someone too lazy to go to their local primary school or whatever cares enough about the referendum in the first place.

Yeah that's my argument about these petitions, if people had to actually get up off their arses and engage, I'm not sure it would be quite as noticeable. I haven't seen huge amount of protesters, just the usual rabble.

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

These protests are testament to that, I've just looked at a few on Facebook, Leicester has no more than a hundred soap dodgers and Leeds no more than 200. See it's so easy to sign these faceless petitions these days, with no effort or thought due to its online nature. If people had to go to their village hall to fill it out, I bet this petition would have got less than 10,000 signatures......I might set up an online petition, calling for online petitions to be banned.

Now I'm confused.

How did the French get involved?

Guest FriendlyRam

I still can't believe the bloke thinks we don't know about his bald head under that ridiculous combover lol 

Gareth Bale tries to hide his bald patch with the man bun as well, some men just can't accept baldness.

Guest FriendlyRam
1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

He's actually a hair nursery for Steve McClaren.

You leave Steve alone, his hair is a thing of beauty...... lol 

Regardless of what you think of the "ban" something that is becoming increasingly clear is what a mess has been made of implementing it, with confusion nationwide on what the criteria is, legal challenges flooding in left, right and centre and the general lack of foresight on many aspects.

It also leaves Trump rather hostage to future events. I can't help think he's essentially goading a dragon who will be more than happy to oblige given the chance. 

11 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.9draqp1pf

Interesting read, though unsure as to how much is conjecture.

Interesting. If true it is very similar to Putin's circle and their take over of Russia, including how the regime deliberately try to provoke protest in order to paint opposition as dangerous subversives.

Stop press, just in: 

A group of libtards/snowflakes deeply wounded by defeat whipped up by equally bitter National Broadcaster rattle side of coffee table/pram until they can end all conversations/mumblings (home made placard in hand/messy scribble) saying ..........."is a racist". At this point placards/conversation/mumbling is considered a resounding success and they are happy as this is always considered their "trump" card...........but......then........still so very angry, yes really angry and full of hate real anger and hate for something so hateful and angry, with hate and anger they out of control with utter hate filled hatred they get amerced into more hate and anger for it/him/them, no just him, kill him, assassinate him, hate anger, they get really angry, plain unmitigated hatred and anger they get really hot...........knock their coffee over/melt. It's carnage.

next story......

4 minutes ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Stop press, just in: 

A group of libtards/snowflakes deeply wounded by defeat whipped up by equally bitter National Broadcaster rattle side of coffee table/pram until they can end all conversations/mumblings (home made placard in hand/messy scribble) saying ..........."is a racist". At this point placards/conversation/mumbling is considered a resounding success and they are happy as this is always considered their "trump" card...........but......then........still so very angry, yes really angry and full of hate real anger and hate for something so hateful and angry, with hate and anger they out of control with utter hate filled hatred they get amerced into more hate and anger for it/him/them, no just him, kill him, assassinate him, hate anger, they get really angry, plain unmitigated hatred and anger they get really hot...........knock their coffee over/melt. It's carnage.

next story......

Send this one on to Breitbart, you'll make top story! :thumbup:

I hope people realise all the countries were identified by Obama himself who signed the Visa Waiver Programme Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act in December 2015 as part of an Omnibus spending bill? I don't remember all this outrage when Obama did that. Also how is it an attack on the Muslim community when Indonesia, the country with the highest number of Muslims at 204m is not banned? Neither is India, Nigeria, Turkey or Egypt for that matter.

5 minutes ago, Firegrande said:

I hope people realise all the countries were identified by Obama himself who signed the Visa Waiver Programme Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act in December 2015 as part of an Omnibus spending bill? I don't remember all this outrage when Obama did that. Also how is it an attack on the Muslim community when Indonesia, the country with the highest number of Muslims at 204m is not banned? Neither is India, Nigeria, Turkey or Egypt for that matter.

Weren't you calling this racist the other night?

11 minutes ago, Firegrande said:

It's funny, all the Muslim countries that have some of Trumps business interests (including some with grotesque human right records) have been left out of this legislation.

It's almost like this is pandering to his support base and picking a weak, totally needless target in order to galvanise and/or distract. Funny that.

Archived