Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Slimani

16 hours ago, FireFox said:

Here is a stat for you... Ulloa has a Premier League Winner's medal. Slimani does not.

What is his per-90 minutes tho? SMH!, amateurs! if you gonna put a stat out there, then at least back it up with avoidance. Can't believe I have to do your work for you:ph34r:IMG_20170412_135729.thumb.jpg.a55834852d121eda02ebd306b9d62a28.jpg

Those stats are accurate tho, he averaged 1 PL title per-994 minuteslol

3 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

Another great game for him! I lost count of the number of decent touches he had. I am not very good at sarcasm- could anyone help me out?

We've missed you.

3 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

Another great game for him! I lost count of the number of decent touches he had. I am not very good at sarcasm- could anyone help me out?

I was waiting for that one idiot that slates Slim after 15 minutes of play time. Let's forget the fact that Vardy had little to no impact with 75 minutes on the pitch. 

37 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

Did he do any bad to you? What do you expect him to do in 15 minutes and when the team didn't play one ball to him?

5 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

to be fair Slim only had 15 minutes to shine with Kingy the playmaker and Mahrez being mostly invisible, was hoping to see him a bit earlier but hey, we're still in it!

hopefully the Big Ears will catch the wind in the second leg! ;) 

Don't think he even managed to get into the box, where he is at his best. Hopefully he can when we play on Tuesday as we know what he can do with a good delivery put in there.

I thought for all their organisation, they looked a little vulnerable from crosses and Fuch's long throws. If we had Slimani or Ulloa in there, then think we could have done some damage

4 minutes ago, Grewks said:

As productive in 15 mins, that Vardy/Shinji/Riyad were in 45/75/90.

Our midfield, for this level, is horrific.

I know Drinky may be carrying a knock but I agree. I think N'didi is great but we have to have better options in there to play alongside him and to come off the bench. he switch to a 3 man midfield worked well in a defensive sense but if we had some genuine quality in there too, then we could have strung some passes together and actually done something in attack.

Really hope we are ambitious in the transfer window this summer and aim to sign a better CM than all our currents ones. No more squad fillers please

Just now, Grewks said:

I don't think it's just our central players we need to worry about though.

If we want to keep Mahrez, we actually need to improve upon Albrighton and Okazaki.

Neither are at Mahrez's level. 

I used to think that but totally disagree on Albrighton now. 

He was MOTM after Benny and Huth for me. For a player like him to be able to shine in such a huge match, just shows that he deserves to start for us. 

He has been our best outfield player for the last couple of months now.

Mahrez might have all the skills, but he is nowhere near Albrighton in terms of work rate, desire and effectiveness in defence and attack this season.

I used to think of seeing Albrighton sharing his role with Gray but I now feel that Albrighton should always stay on and it is Mahrez who should come off for Gray in games

Albrighton has more of the ball in games because of Mahrez though.

I've never seen a 'winger' which the opposition team is prepared to sit off as much as him.

He had more of the ball tonight that most of our players, but as usual, did nothing with it.....he's just too limited.

11 minutes ago, Grewks said:

Albrighton has more of the ball in games because of Mahrez though.

I've never seen a 'winger' which the opposition team is prepared to sit off as much as him.

He had more of the ball tonight that most of our players, but as usual, did nothing with it.....he's just too limited.

I think that's little harsh, considering he changed the game when he came on against Sunderland the other day with his 2 assists, plus the one the week before against West Ham and his goal against Everton. Add to that his winner that got us through to this stage!

very difficult for an attacking player tonight and think he is more suited to having a Slimani or Ulloa in the box and also the ability to be further up the pitch.

I think Mahrez is looking limited at the moment, and defenders are finding it easier to stop him due to him always cutting inside on his left. 

Mahrez is the better player no doubt, but due to no fault of his own, he is marked out of most games and add to that his drop off in form, then Albrighton is the more useful player at the moment. 

Archived