Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

ITK?

42 minutes ago, Barky said:

When someone has no track record in getting things right whatsoever and have got several things completely wrong I think it's pretty obvious what's going on. Doesn't justify insults of course but they should be called out imo. If youve got a track record fair enough you might get the odd thing wrong, but if you can't point to one single piece of info you've got right then expect to be called out.

Who is it you mean who has NO track  record whatsoever who is claiming to be ITK?

3 minutes ago, Barky said:

I won't say because i dont want it turning into a witch hunt. I've nothing against him personally.

i have been on this forum for about 10 years and im unaware of anyone claiming to be ITK who has absolutely no track record of getting things right.. And i dont mean to be rude but it says you joined about 2 months ago so how can you be so ssure they have had no record of getting things right?

They get abused because once they have given information, some people then pretend to ITK themselves and amplify the information. If it goes wrong they transfer their shame into anger. 

I prefered the days when rumours were rumours and transfers came pretty much out the blue.

Could I just say that I'm a KFA? A "Know Fvck All"?

I don't know anybody at the club or in football generally. If I express an opinion about a potential transfer, it will be groundless rumours and speculative bollocks.

Through my work, in the past I've picked up a few nuggets of scandalous info about players at other clubs: a former French international being investigated for alleged tax dodging, a Chilean international disciplined in amusing circumstances, and another former French international with a very strange loan contract (the English club would have had to pay millions to terminate the loan and send him home early - his French club must have been seriously skint or have really hated him!).

But I couldn't possibly reveal those stories.

Not because of any ethical considerations, you understand, but purely because I'd want something out of it. Some time when I'm back on the booze, you can buy me 10 pints and I'll spill the beans.

Until then, yes, I have the power of exclusive knowledge! I'm ITK - about past players at other clubs! lol 

1 hour ago, MPH said:

i have been on this forum for about 10 years and im unaware of anyone claiming to be ITK who has absolutely no track record of getting things right.. And i dont mean to be rude but it says you joined about 2 months ago so how can you be so ssure they have had no record of getting things right?

Because things you write on the Internet stay on the Internet and can be viewed by anyone at any time afterwards.

7 hours ago, Barky said:

When someone has no track record in getting things right whatsoever and have got several things completely wrong I think it's pretty obvious what's going on. Doesn't justify insults of course but they should be called out imo. If youve got a track record fair enough you might get the odd thing wrong, but if you can't point to one single hi piece of info you've got right then expect to be called out.

Except I believe you called out themightyfin who has a record of getting things right. And others have named him as a decent source.

so controversial as this may be are you able to apologize?

Either way no need to single out someone for being wrong just ignore them.

55 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Except I believe you called out themightyfin who has a record of getting things right. And others have named him as a decent source.

so controversial as this may be are you able to apologize?

Either way no need to single out someone for being wrong just ignore them.

Nobody has been able to provide a single example of where he has got something right and I've named two where he has got it wrong. 

10 minutes ago, Barky said:

Nobody has been able to provide a single example of where he has got something right and I've named two where he has got it wrong. 

Fine you believe what you want I can't and won't try to change your mind.

But as my OP says no need for abuse or trying to belittle people. If you don't trust it ignore it.

ps the sky is red the grass is black.

53 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Fine you believe what you want I can't and won't try to change your mind.

But as my OP says no need for abuse or trying to belittle people. If you don't trust it ignore it.

ps the sky is red the grass is black.

I haven't abused anyone

18 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Anyone who claims to be in the know are just fvcking tw@ts.

I'm ITK .....          oh bolox ..   I walked straight into that one !!  lol

I remember when I first came on here and had a bit of insider knowledge on one of the players and thought I would share it ...    big mistake ...   the abuse came thick and fast !   At the time I wasn't bothered at all as I'm too big old and ugly and it was water off a ducks back ...    but tbf it was really just gossip (even though it was true) and I should have just kept it buttoned.   I love to hear news from people about potential signings and developments though and don't want to stop people doing that (so I can sit in the pub and sound like I know what I'm talking about ! ) ...   after a while you get to know who might actually know what they are talking about and those that just bvllsh1t ...    and as Babs said ..   if they do bvllsh1t then they will get abuse ..     and quite rightly so !    But to all you ITK's ...   keep it coming !  :)   If others don't want to read or believe what they say ..   just ignore it.  

On 12/14/2016 at 04:32, Simo86 said:

I get a bit of of info from time to time as my friend knows someone in the club. No point of sharing it on here though cos like the OP says you just get ridiculed. I tell my mates and that's about it

I have a relative ( by marriage on my mums side of the family)  who is a full time employee quite high up.. he spent time with the owners on their first visit to the club... I have a cousin ( on my dads side) who used to play for Leicester City up until very recently and my brother was also very good friends with a former Leicester player. I do get info every now and then but i have promised not to share it. Very difficult sometimes though!

13 minutes ago, MPH said:

I have a relative ( by marriage on my mums side of the family)  who is a full time employee quite high up.. he spent time with the owners on their first visit to the club... I have a cousin ( on my dads side) who used to play for Leicester City up until very recently and my brother was also very good friends with a former Leicester player. I do get info every now and then but i have promised not to share it. Very difficult sometimes though!

Nice! My mate knows someone in the recruitment team so his info is pretty much spot on lol

19 minutes ago, MPH said:

That is exactly what a fake ITK would say, BURNNNNNN HIMMMMMMMMMM.

14 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

That is exactly what a fake ITK would say, BURNNNNNN HIMMMMMMMMMM.

lol

Surely a fake ITK would share information that isnt accurate? The fact that i dont share anything surely helps me not be a fake ITK?!?

:cry:

The other half of a friend of mine is pretty high up in the club, she works in the Concourse in the away end selling tea and coffee. The rumours she hears there are highly reliable! I reckon that puts me in the know.

As recently as the last game she heard that Ranieri is getting sacked and replaced by Gerry Taggart, Jamie Vardy is being watched by scouts from Benidorm FC, and the tea is shit!

You heard it here first

33 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

The other half of a friend of mine is pretty high up in the club, she works in the Concourse in the away end selling tea and coffee. The rumours she hears there are highly reliable! I reckon that puts me in the know.

As recently as the last game she heard that Ranieri is getting sacked and replaced by Gerry Taggart, Jamie Vardy is being watched by scouts from Benidorm FC, and the tea is shit!

You heard it here first

Cheers TT thats really interesting ! ...   can't wait to get down the pub tonight ! ...    

"Well lads ...    you'll never guess ....           down at Leicester City ...            the tea's sh1t".      :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Cheers TT thats really interesting ! ...   can't wait to get down the pub tonight ! ...    

"Well lads ...    you'll never guess ....           down at Leicester City ...            the tea's sh1t".      :thumbup:

And you can quote me on it. I want full recognition when the new deal with Typhoo is announced next week

ITKs come and go don't they. People know people close to the club and get some 3rd hand info, pass it on or don't. Then those sources leave the club and people go back to being just regular schmucks again. 

It's not a new thing, we shouldn't have a go at 'ITKs' sharing information but equally 'ITKs' shouldn't get rattled when they're left out in the cold and their time of being the proverbial fountain of knowledge comes to an end. 

On 12/13/2016 at 18:44, MPH said:

I really don't understand why people get wound up over someone handing over news. 

Is it jealousy? because it might not be accurate? Well ignore it!

Quite frankly anyone who starts throwing insults at someone who has supplied information just makes them self look silly, no one else. If you think they are wrong, say so.  but to resort to insults? Thats just childish.

People lose their shit when it turns out to be slightly wrong. 

For some reason, some people tend to treat this area of the forum as the best place to find out who we are signing. They don't seem to quite grasp things are made official when they are done for a reason. It is a shame what info we do get given always gets rammed back down the posters throat, We are all capable of making up our own minds on how true we think any unofficial material is, to be honest if you take it as gospel you're the problem not the "ITK"

Archived