Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

ITK?

50 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I know it stands for Can't Be Arsed but I do sometimes think oh the daft fvcker has spelt West Bromwich Albion wrong again lol

probably says more about how daft I am than owt else  :P

You're daft as a brush Bob - that's why we love ya :thumbup:

I originally started the Mahrez signing thread after a rumour on twitter from someone I'd never heard of if I remember rightly,

All i did was tweet mahrez asking if he was joining and he retweeted it. 

Don't know why people get so uptight about it, If anything I enjoy the speculation.

20 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I originally started the Mahrez signing thread after a rumour on twitter from someone I'd never heard of if I remember rightly,

Don't know why people get so uptight about it, If anything I enjoy the speculation.

remember it well.

Intact reminds me of an old kop anthem.

Those were the days my friend.

57 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Like to think that I can claim a little bit of credit for breaking the news about our pursuit of Riyad. The only decent one I've ever come up with though!

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/91598-potential-january-signings/?do=findComment&comment=2834266

5 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I thought they'd never end....

If only we could start singing it again, UFS/l1? 

I think more than a few will need to look up Mary Hopkin on utube then lollol

if not it will end up sounding like a rapper on acid sang it lollol

6 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Like to think that I can claim a little bit of credit for breaking the news about our pursuit of Riyad. The only decent one I've ever come up with though!

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/91598-potential-january-signings/?do=findComment&comment=2834266

And on that same page people talking about Simon Cox.I had to wiki him to remind my self who he was.:)

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

I think more than a few will need to look up Mary Hopkin on utube then lollol

if not it will end up sounding like a rapper on acid sang it lollol

Ha ha yes, it'll end up sounding like an acid amphet mix. I'm sure I posted a YouTube clip on here somewhere a while back.

• 1 month later...

99% of posters are appreciative of any info but if you are so thinned skinned and cannot take a few twatty coments then maybe you shouldn't post. 

Why do people give a shite what people write on an Internet forum? Are there any ITK's without the drama queen reactions?

8 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

99% of posters are appreciative of any info but if you are so thinned skinned and cannot take a few twatty coments then maybe you shouldn't post. 

Why do people give a shite what people write on an Internet forum? Are there any ITK's without the drama queen reactions?

Exactly. Some are so precious, get over yourselves.

I do appreciate the itks coming on here to post info they've been given.... but why do they also feel the need to come on here to announce they won't be posting anymore???... Just don't post,seems like they need a whole bunch of ego stroking/worshiping, as soon as some1 questions them the toys come out the pram, if your info is true to what you've been told who cares if some spotty little teenage troll questions you?

Archived