Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

ITK?

On 13 December 2016 at 18:19, sylofox said:

PLEASE Can people refrain from abusing people that get a little info.

Take it or leave it don't abuse.

Over my yers on here we have had many. None get it all right some are better than others.

No transfer is ever easy other clubs jump in a better option may come up. Nothing is ever cast in stone till the deal is done.

Over the years we have lost many good ITK's because of abuse. Bert is one (hope he don't mind me saying that) like Babylon we never get on. But never would I abuse him for his info or Babs for his views.

I take any info on here as a talking point right or wrong not a reason to abuse anyone.

I am not ITK And never have been - a vey close friend is and due to the nature of his job can't publicly reveal thing so passes it on. And sure sure to our recent success the ship has tightened and info is increasingly hard to find out. Sure I still hear things but things move so fast hear days it's hard. And things can also change so quickly in football. Just look at Jason McAteer years ago, had his official club photos and the move never materialised. The "ITK" world as daft as it sounds is well and truly dog eat dog. One poor info leak and said persons "reputation" is in tatters. 

I don't understand why people treat those who genuinely are ITK so badly. 

Geoff Peters is clearly ITK and well respected in sport yet his tweet from last week has still come to nothing. 

I was in the know for a while during the Sven era as I knew the his head scout. I announced the Yuki Abe signing before it came about and was ridiculed for it. Just accept that some people do get knowledge handed down from all manner of sources. Take it with a pinch of salt but don't abuse those ITK people. 

Sad thing is the reactions at both ends of the scale are daft, any info is just speculation until it's official and there's a signature on the bottom line! 

I miss the days when Bill Anderson was a primary source of info and we didn't have the ego's, sensitivity,  attention seekers and abusers! Just the back page of the Mockery :)

I take anything that ANYONE on here says as a discussion point not gospel. I don't get the drama,  it's 50/50 right or wrong. 

1 hour ago, Jakemoore said:

I don't understand why people treat those who genuinely are ITK so badly. 

Geoff Peters is clearly ITK and well respected in sport yet his tweet from last week has still come to nothing. 

I was in the know for a while during the Sven era as I knew the his head scout. I announced the Yuki Abe signing before it came about and was ridiculed for it. Just accept that some people do get knowledge handed down from all manner of sources. Take it with a pinch of salt but don't abuse those ITK people. 

I totally agree, I've been a ITK for years, and sometimes things happen, sometimes things don't.  I remember when my sources told me were going to be signing Messi, it's not my fault it broke down

16 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Ok I'll leave you with a parting bit of info.

We are in advanced talks with a club for a CB fee agreed.

Hes keen to come and expect him to sign in the next few days. Certainly before the weekend.

Have fun. 

Welcome back, there is no need for you to leave. Any reliable information is appreciated by most.

There are lots of different types of characters on this forum and some will disbelieve or disagree/argue with others.

I don't think Swan Lesta was actually having a pop at you, he was just trying to verify the reliability of the information that you post.

2 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Ok I'll leave you with a parting bit of info.

We are in advanced talks with a club for a CB fee agreed.

Hes keen to come and expect him to sign in the next few days. Certainly before the weekend.

Have fun. 

Safe bet. I think we will be signing a CB next week too. Hopefully someone a lot better than we expected. 

Acerbi doesn't seem keen so may have looked elsewhere. Just hope it isn't another Benny/Hernandez type and more a Nastasic type! :thumbup:

12 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Safe bet. I think we will be signing a CB next week too. Hopefully someone a lot better than we expected. 

Acerbi doesn't seem keen so may have looked elsewhere. Just hope it isn't another Benny/Hernandez type and more a Nastasic type! :thumbup:

See! I just can't win 

8 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

See! I just can't win 

Listen mate, you'll get abuse on here, just ride it out honestly. This forum would be even shi*ter if we didn't have you guys on here. If it comes off it comes off, if it doesn't you get abused who cares, yoo shouldn't let it affect you. So please stay and carry on doing what many of us appreciate you do on here, cheers!

I had a mate who was physio for hull years ago and claimed some of the players told him James Chester had agreed to join Leicester when Pearson first took charge. 

Got some warning points for spauting shiz before it had been proved true or not. 

It did turn out to be a training ground rumour rather than real information. But still what's the harm in letting people know what you know?  Should I just have kept quiet? 

I was hardly prentending to be the new ITK 

Archived