Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Who's the worst player you've seen in a Leicester shirt?

12 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

If Chris Weale is the worst player you've ever seen turn out for us then you haven't seen many games, he's not even the worst goalie - see his replacement...

He was a decent enough 'keeper who lost all confidence once Pearson left.

Haha ok I had forgotten about Ricardo

14 hours ago, Litster said:

Peter Canero.

I actually thought he looked fairly promising in pre-season. played well in his few games and was unlucky with injuries. Not the best player we ever had, but considering the period in our history when he played, he's a long way off being our worst.

12 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

I actually thought he looked fairly promising in pre-season. played well in his few games and was unlucky with injuries. Not the best player we ever had, but considering the period in our history when he played, he's a long way off being our worst.

He was shite!

Me on a Sunday afternoon back in the seventies......................... I wasn't much of a footballer and the stick I used to get for the shirt was just as bad

Oh I how made them pay on the 7th of May

But I wasn't a bad keeper for a 5ft 7in bloke.............. 5 a side of course    :ph34r:

Image result for goalkeeper gif

On 1/4/2017 at 18:42, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I can just about accept a poor player but I can't tolerate not trying. Yakubu at times was mesmeric. However, one performance at Forest was the laziest I think I've ever seen from a City player. I don't get angry much but that day he had me seething.

Surely  junior Lewis although if you are old enough  norman leet  was pretty poor

8 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I really wanted to say Jermaine Beckford but then that performance against Forest in the fa cup sticks out, but apart from that a very lazy player had no real interest in being in here whatsoever. 

Another Sven signing that had many on here spaffing. Until he turned out to be a total waste of money. As was Sven in fact.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Another Sven signing that had many on here spaffing. Until he turned out to be a total waste of money. As was Sven in fact.

A bit harsh on Sven, Sven's problem was he only signed big named players from the top flight or abroad. Sven was alot better in his first season than he was in his second mainly because he stuck with what he'd got, once he was allowed to splash out on who he wants that was beginning of his downfall. The squad of 2011/12 season was complete new squad something we didn't really need as the squad we had the season before was already decent we just needed four new players. Out of interest how many players did Sven sign in that summer? 

6 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

A bit harsh on Sven, Sven's problem was he only signed big named players from the top flight or abroad. Sven was alot better in his first season than he was in his second mainly because he stuck with what he'd got, once he was allowed to splash out on who he wants that was beginning of his downfall. The squad of 2011/12 season was complete new squad something we didn't really need as the squad we had the season before was already decent we just needed four new players. Out of interest how many players did Sven sign in that summer? 

If memory serves me rightly, under Sven we spunked over 15 million quid on the likes of Beckford and Danns.

On a positive, we also signed Nugent and Kasper.

That was 5 million more than West Ham, the next biggest spenders, who of course, went up in the end.

Sven was a charlatan of the highest order. He was a kid in a sweet shop, spending the owners money at will and having not the faintest clue on how to actually play them. Sven was one of the other sources of argument I've had with many on here. An awful lot of people couldn't see him for what he was.

The Millwall game at home of course, sounding his death knell. Pearson came in and the rest, as they say, is history.

The pining for Sven continued long after he'd gone.

Amazingly.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

If memory serves me rightly, under Sven we spunked over 15 million quid on the likes of Beckford and Danns.

That was 5 million more than West Ham, the next biggest spenders, who of course, went up in the end.

Sven was a charlatan of the highest order. He was a kid in a sweet shop, spending the owners money at will and having not the faintest clue on how to actually play them. Sven was one of the other sources of argument I've had with many on here. An awful lot of people couldn't see him for what he was.

The Millwall game at home of course, sounding his death knell. Pearson came in and the rest, as they say, is history.

Amazingly.

I remember Sven claimed he spoke to Beckham about coming here just imagine the wages he would have demanded!

19 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Speaking of Eriksson, Danny Uchechi is another player whom we never got to see in a Leicester shirt if I'm not mistaken.

After some time in Sweden and Germany, now playing for Borehamwood.

Yeah just looked on wiki, never heard of him until now. As anyone mentioned John Panstil yet, he was terrible wasn't big fan even when we first signed him.

On 06/01/2017 at 23:21, Col city fan said:

Amazingly.

Amazing thing is though, regardless of all the shite players, his outlay could be recouped and more in Kasper alone. 

Archived