Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Who's the worst player you've seen in a Leicester shirt?

Martin "Dodgy" Hodge - Ive mentioned before , last game of the season, members standing enclosure in front of the old main stand.  Group of lads in fancy dress.  One in the full clown outfit, red nose, curly wig, big shoes the lot.  Number 1  and Hodge pinned to his back.

1 minute ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Dennis a Wise for three simple reasons:

1) He's a cvnt 

2) Nasty, bitter little man who caused trouble wherever he went, not just as a player

3) He's a cvnt.

I do wish you'd just tell us what you think instead of beating about the bush

Wayne Clarke

Bobby Smith - always a trier but pants

"Sticks"  Ormondroyd - for the Bambi impression at ?Ipswich?

Waghorn - surely the heaviest player to play 1st team football.  Couldn't get off the ground.

Lingard, Kane & Keane - for us

7 hours ago, mikey54 said:

Lammie Robertson.

Signed from Exeter in 1978 by Frank McLintock. The rumours at the time were that we were after Alan Beer, but were offered Robertson instead.

From the same season - Roger Davies the former Ram. A record signing at the time at £250k

Blimey I remember those players and you are right we were terrible in that season. I remember Robertson too and he was awful. Davies was poor and only scored a couple in the last game of the season against also relegated Newcastle in front of about 8,000 !!!

1 hour ago, pleatout said:

Wayne Clarke

Bobby Smith - always a trier but pants

"Sticks"  Ormondroyd - for the Bambi impression at ?Ipswich?

Waghorn - surely the heaviest player to play 1st team football.  Couldn't get off the ground.

Lingard, Kane & Keane - for us

Waggy and Ormondroyd? If they were the worst you saw you must have been locked on player cam for both of the games you watched...

Barry Hayles. Him on the wing under Hollowhead was horrendous.

Been mentioned before I think, surely Kevin Pressman is THE worst keeper we've had for a long, long time. We went through tonnes before Kasper and he was definitely the worst.

Archived