Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Who's the worst player you've seen in a Leicester shirt?

10 hours ago, ARCHER said:

Norman David Leet 

Saw said Norman in Market Harborough the other day, always remember him for having the worst ever player tag. I don't agree though, my list includes:

Elvis Hammond

Tom English

Rab Douglas

Gregor Stevens

Alan Evans

Steve Thompson ( the crap one)

Josh Low was just shocking.  He was too tall for a winger to begin with,  6'1 or 6'2. We as a team were dreadful relegation fodder and Low stood out as being the worst player on the field numerous times.

Elvis Hammond (ankle) was pretty bad. Stephen Hughes too. Remember Andy Johnson, the long haired fella we signed from WBA. Him and Hughes were the worst CM partnership in the last decade.

8 minutes ago, Izzet is God said:

Agreed... Taylor loved him as well took him pretty much everywhere he managed in the lower leagues.

Diabolical that he got anywhere near the professional game... 

I always remember 1 game where he constantly received the ball in the middle of the pitch and he constantly got the ball caught in his feet with him spinning on the spot trying to untangle his own feet. 

Still to this day i think he is the most shocking player (ability wise) to play for us

Surprised Harry Kane ain't been thrown in.

For us, he was basically pants. Was played out of position though and clearly didn't want to be here.

From the player we saw at City, to the player he is now...amazing transformation.

Bednar is a decent shout too.

8 hours ago, Koke said:

Stephen Hughes too. Remember Andy Johnson, the long haired fella we signed from WBA. Him and Hughes were the worst CM partnership in the last decade.

When you see the criticism that King and Amartey get then you realise less than ten years ago this was our centre midfield. King and Amartey are Keane and Scholes by comparison.

Archived