Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Who's the worst player you've seen in a Leicester shirt?

Let's flip this on its head.

For the award for most dreadful contribution to Leicester City Football Club, who gets your nod?

For team contributor - Kevin Pressman? Just why!! We should never have played him. Sure Conrad was around at the time! We could have played him!

Well, Junior Lewis is the stand out contender, but I'm going to cut him some slack. He was massively out of his depth and shouldn't have been within a million miles of a Premier League team. And at least he did try, even if he was shit. It was like watching a bloke out of the crowd run around like a headless chicken, unable to keep up with the game and then unable to even complete a simple pass. But I'm sure his heart was in it so for that reason I'm going to vote for the total opposite - a player who came with a grand reputation for a tonne of money and then barely even broke sweat - Dennis Wise - who is also the biggest cnut to ever play for us too.

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

Agreed top one or two for me not only absolutely gash seemed very arrogant and also used to back out of tackles. Makes your realise how lucky we are with the players at the moment.

Agreed. Didn't he always play with this collar up? Almost implying he was "pretty 'ard". V poor player 

Allen Evans....Tony Spearing....Rob Johnson....Ricky Hill.....Martin Russell ....Phil Turner ....Jimmy Quinn....Wayne Clarke.....Kevin Jobling....Nick  Cussac....Martin Hodge....Stephen Wilkinson.Des Linton..Grant Brown....Pat O'Toole...lee Glover...Marc North..Des little ....Mitch D'avray...Paul Bunce....Phil Horner....

THE worst must have been Ricky Hill.

Remember his debut friendly away V Cambridge over the Cow fields all 200 chanting

Oh Ar Ricky Hill thinking he was our Saviour but he turned out to be the slowest thing I've EVER seen in a football pitch he was Dogo.

There must have been others.

Thanks for the memories MR PLEAT

Lammie Robertson.

Signed from Exeter in 1978 by Frank McLintock. The rumours at the time were that we were after Alan Beer, but were offered Robertson instead.

From the same season - Roger Davies the former Ram. A record signing at the time at £250k

Archived