Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

2 hours ago, coolcol said:

Took the plunge and bought two tickets for the home end... my son and I will be foxes in sheep's clothing for the night....;);)

Have you resorted to that often? I hate sitting in home ends when were away ??

1 minute ago, coolcol said:

Somebody said there was a later train from Derby to Leicester, than the published 22.19 one… Rang trainline and they knew nothing about it. Anybody else know anything?

There was a 22:45 (or something very close) too, I've just looked and it's dissapeared. 

1 minute ago, DanSimp89 said:

Have you resorted to that often? I hate sitting in home ends when were away ??

Totally agree with you, but needs must. As a gold member we missed the away tickets, so no other choice. Four of us did the same in Bruges and it's horrible....saying that if we score the winner in the last minute wild horses won't keep me sat in the seat. ??

21 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Somebody said there was a later train from Derby to Leicester, than the published 22.19 one… Rang trainline and they knew nothing about it. Anybody else know anything?

A few days ago they added two trains, one at 22.19 and the other at 22.38. I spotted yesterday the 38 had disappeared, whether they don't want 100s of King Power shirts hanging round Derby for an hour after the final whistle, not sure. Weird because I'll bet people have bought tickets for it before it was changed too.

involved in this. driving though which is a bit gay. anyone know the best gaffs to park? will be there in plenty of time, probably 5ish. and preferably somewhere with a quick getaway after so i can get back and get on it celebrating our obvious fa cup success 

23 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Totally agree with you, but needs must. As a gold member we missed the away tickets, so no other choice. Four of us did the same in Bruges and it's horrible....saying that if we score the winner in the last minute wild horses won't keep me sat in the seat. ??

Haha fair game. I think because its Derby I cant justify being in their end for it even though im dying to go ??. An away Champs league night the home end, that can definitely be justified! ? 

1 hour ago, coolcol said:

1 hour ago, iancognito said:

A few days ago they added two trains, one at 22.19 and the other at 22.38. I spotted yesterday the 38 had disappeared, whether they don't want 100s of King Power shirts hanging round Derby for an hour after the final whistle, not sure. Weird because I'll bet people have bought tickets for it before it was changed too.

Yes I bought tickets for the later train, 22.38, I thought it might have been a bit of a push to get back to the station

for the earlier one.

The tickets arrived on Saturday, I've just had a look and there is not a time printed on the tickets.

I guess you'll just get herded onto whichever train is there at the time!

On 1/22/2017 at 20:04, CORNFOX68 said:

I have 2 tickets for derby away £37  + 2 tickets for swansea away £35.00 i want to sell all in one go

post to one place please pm me.

ill take the derby ones asap, dm me 

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:56, Foxes1 said:

Looks like trains back are 22.19 and 22.36 after the game according to national rail site.

Just checked on the EMT / National Rail site again they are now only putting one train on after the game 22.19 bloody typical why announce 2 then cancel one.

2 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Just checked on the EMT / National Rail site again they are now only putting one train on after the game 22.19 bloody typical why announce 2 then cancel one.

Hopefully they have basically just joined both trains together and have the same amount of carriages. Knowing EMT though, they didn't get the sales they expected over the course of the first week and panicked, cancelling one. It will be a swift journey to the station either way.

Members of the 5,400-strong contingent of City fans wishing to travel back to either Loughborough or Leicester can take the 10.19pm late service from Derby station, positioned just 2.2 miles from Pride Park.

Or... 600yards... 

Archived