Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Southwest

Derby away fa cup

1 hour ago, LCFC FOX said:

My biggest concern is getting a drink with 5k fans going. Are there a few pubs together?

Also is it right in saying derby train station to The Navigation Inn is a 2 hour walk? :/ 

think ill I'll be staying near the station!

It's not a 2 hour walk but it is a little out the way. As I've said there are quite a few near the station but most, if not all, are home only on normal matchdays.

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

It's not a 2 hour walk but it is a little out the way. As I've said there are quite a few near the station but most, if not all, are home only on normal matchdays.

Thanks for that. I'm not sure where to head! Looking on google it looks quite a long walk from the station. Still tempted to try near the station

1 hour ago, LCFC FOX said:

Thanks for that. I'm not sure where to head! Looking on google it looks quite a long walk from the station. Still tempted to try near the station

No more than 15 mins - you can see it from the station. Head straight towards he ground and there's a hungryhorse pub just a stones throw from it called Merlin. That's where a few city fans will be.

Last time I wen there I went into the Florence Nightingale pub on London Road about 5 mins walk from the station, there is also the Crown and Cushion opposite this pub both were dedicated away fans only pubs. Also the Victoria Inn let in away fans last time and that is opposite the main entrance to the station.

What's the royal telegraph like these days, still exists I assume, remember being in there a few years back, may have been the game collymore snapped his leg, although the old bill let us in, it was blinding obvious we were about the only 20 Leicester in there, few off them set of just before us and waited at that crappy little underpass near the ground, and set on us as we walked through it.

Hope there's not too much trouble Friday, but can see it kicking off, especially if we lose, people won't be in the best of moods.

What's the royal telegraph like these days, still exists I assume, remember being in there a few years back, may have been the game collymore snapped his leg, although the old bill let us in, it was blinding obvious we were about the only 20 Leicester in there, few off them set of just before us and waited at that crappy little underpass near the ground, and set on us as we walked through it.

Hope there's not too much trouble Friday, but can see it kicking off, especially if we lose, people won't be in the best of moods.

the royal telegraph didnt used to get many football fans in because i used to live there when it was strutts. nice pub

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Not been in but go past it quite a bit. Think it's OK.

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

How many have they sold?

Stadium was near empty when we took 7k to Forest in the FA cup.

I still it'll be close to a sell out. Derby get 30k every home game.

I went to that Forest game when we had the majority. Never seen their ground that empty while being there. Don't think tomorrow will be the same.

Having just looked though, £20 for a cup game on tv surely isn't that appealing. 

1 hour ago, PatrykJ14 said:

I need 2 tickets for tomorrow if anyone can help. 

51 minutes ago, Nikk27 said:

Looking for two/three tickets for tomorrow , narrowly missed out ?

47 minutes ago, Nikk27 said:

Anybody know anyone selling tickets for tomorrow?

Good luck, been asking for just one all week, they're gold dust

39 minutes ago, AdamLcfc81 said:

1 adult Derby due to being let down on here. £18. South East Corner Upper Block C. Must be able to pick up tonight. Leicester area 

Right missed out on the priority by a few minutes and this one by a few minutes......

Anyone else got one? Message me, please FFS, don't make me buy one in the Derby end!

34 minutes ago, Kained26364 said:

I need info or help on the train tickets ASAP still not got train tickets for this yet

Go to Trainline or East Midlands Trains. Trains leave about every 20 mins and usually go via Loughborough or direct to Derby. Last train back is 10.19 but it will be packed. Loads coming back via train I've heard.

Anybody else getting the train from Leicester at 18.01, maybe even 18.25? 

How busy do you think these will be? Easy enough to get on and for it all to run smoothly? I'm having a last minute panic cause I can't finish work early

Archived