Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

No thread for this year's best/undiscovered/most exciting news? 

Jamiroquai are coming back. huge. that's all i have to say really but didn't have a thread to put it in. 

oh and the new xx album is good isn't it. yeah. 

7 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

No thread for this year's best/undiscovered/most exciting news? 

Jamiroquai are coming back. huge. that's all i have to say really but didn't have a thread to put it in. 

oh and the new xx album is good isn't it. yeah. 

Oh. I thought he was dead  Image result for dead jamiroquai

Yeah that new xx album is absolutely top tier, miles better than Coexist which I still loved.

Also that new London Grammar track got me like and it also means the return of Hannah Reid who probably doesn't even poo

London-Grammar-Bodhi.png

(the one in the middle lads)

The reissue of NIN's The Fragile is boss as well, never knew Dre helped mix Even Deeper before

59 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Gotta be honest, haven't really got into the xx album yet. New Bonobo album is lovely though

it's deffo good. dangerous is a great opening track. got the highs and lows you want from an album, could be great to go out to but also great to be hungover to. 

10 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Arctics, Libs and Kasabian all putting out new records this year aren't they? Hopefully have gigs to attend there.

Presumed Kasabian were but didn't know about the other two. Good news if true. 

Sleaford Mods album out in March. 

On 27/01/2017 at 18:51, The Doctor said:

New mastodon track is a belter 

Thought that 'Blood Mountain' was excellent. Haven't really listened to anything since - although I do have 'Crack the Skye' on i-tunes.

On 1/30/2017 at 11:47, hairy said:

Always enjoyed his releases but I found this disappointing

50/50 so far. listened to it last night and again this morning. it'll get better each time i reckon, nothing remarkable so far but reasonably enjoyable to listen to. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 13:49, Fox92 said:

Blondie's new song is ok. Bit pop sounding but ok given their ages. 

Debbie Harry said they'll be touring as well. Not sure if to go or not. Her voice won't be that good  now.

They've always been ultra pop, that's what was great about them, cracking pop tunes.  Might check them out live as I'm sure they wont tour much longer.  You're right about Debbie's voice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived