Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Winsum

Derby at Home

2 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Their home attendance is going to be about 5,000 higher than ours though- we'll be in no position to take the piss. Granted, it's midweek, but a massive percentage of our STHs didn't bother getting tickets.

Whit?

If your one of the season ticket holders that have had to pay out for the champions league tickets, derby at home is not really a priority from a wallet point of view . Seville now on sale to members so I imagine the same thing there . £65 for mine. Id love to go to the derby game but can't afford it .

17 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Their home attendance is going to be about 5,000 higher than ours though- we'll be in no position to take the piss. Granted, it's midweek, but a massive percentage of our STHs didn't bother getting tickets.

Big game for them though, just shows how easy it is to get tickets for other teams' away games. 

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Big game for them though, just shows how easy it is to get tickets for other teams' away games. 

True. Suppose they've been in the Championship for a while, but you would have thought they would have a core of more than 4,000 with away priority points, unless they have a massively different system to us.

2 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

The attendance at The IPRO was about 25000 iirc,

I'm confident our attendance on Wednesday will top that.

Lots of tickets have been sold over the weekend, since general sale.

1 minute ago, one F in Fox said:

The attendance at The IPRO was about 25000 iirc,

I'm confident our attendance on Wednesday will top that.

Lots of tickets have been sold over the weekend, since general sale.

I take it back- thought there were loads more there than 25,000. It certainly looked like there were more anyway, maybe empty seats aren't as obvious if they're black!

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

I take it back- thought there were loads more there than 25,000. It certainly looked like there were more anyway, maybe empty seats aren't as obvious if they're black!

Yes, you're right, at the game it wasn't so obvious, I agree about the black seats theory.

It was only after watching it back on tv that I saw that there were loads

of empty seats in the north stand.

10 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Doesn't look as bad now, I think after another day of sales and the rush on the gate this will be 28K+

Looks like singles scattered around the Kop.

Giving it a miss at present, went down last week and handed over £40 for my Seville ticket which hand on heart I don't expect to be anything like a competitive game after a first leg battering. I just wasn't in the mood to hand over another £10.

Might pick up a single tomorrow depending what mood I'm in.

Just now, Livid said:

Looks like singles scattered around the Kop.

Giving it a miss at present, went down last week and handed over £40 for my Seville ticket which hand on heart I don't expect to be anything like a competitive game after a first leg battering. I just wasn't in the mood to hand over another £10.

Might pick up a single tomorrow depending what mood I'm in.

Yeah, I don't care if it a 'one off' the pricing for Sevilla is disgusting, no doubt there's a lot in the same boat as you not bothering tomorrow becasue of it.  

23 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

Going to be tight now I think. They still haven't sold out. 

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Going to be tight now I think. They still haven't sold out. 

We've sold a surprising amount since it went on general sale, there's plenty left but it's mostly singles- no huge blocks of empty seats anyway. Could end up being about 27k if Derby are near enough sold out, although we don't know how many have been sold in the family stand.

Has anybody not received their tickets?

I ordered Paper Tickets rather than on season card, as was buying one for a friend also, and I have not received tickets. Need to ring the club when it opens.

Also, im at work all day and will need my friend to pick the tickets up for collection, would they allow that you think, as he is not the purchaser (all be it his name is one of the tickets)

56 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Has anybody not received their tickets?

I ordered Paper Tickets rather than on season card, as was buying one for a friend also, and I have not received tickets. Need to ring the club when it opens.

Also, im at work all day and will need my friend to pick the tickets up for collection, would they allow that you think, as he is not the purchaser (all be it his name is one of the tickets)

They normally, just ask for the name and address that will be on the envelope, ie. i guess your's in this case.

3 minutes ago, red5 said:

I was asked for id last time I collected on the day.

Guess that's just yet another case of who serves you lol if they just had a standard policy we would all know. I always get asked for the Name, 1st line of address normally.

5 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Guess that's just yet another case of who serves you lol if they just had a standard policy we would all know. I always get asked for the Name, 1st line of address normally.

Picked up tickets on the day against W Ham and was asked for ID.

Picked up tickets on match day loads of times and never been asked before.

Archived