Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshie is God

Going down

I don't think we're doomed regardless. We are if we keep CR, he's patently lost the dressing room, but you've only to look at Swansea and Hull to see that a new man can bring fresh impetus to the dressing room.

Personally, I'd like to see Wagner from Huddersfield or even someone like Pal Dardai from Hertha Berlin. Both are promising young managers, the latter took over a Hertha side in disarray and took them to the brink of the Champions League, and you get the impression that they may feel that they can't take their respective clubs a great deal further than they already have. Huddersfield will consider the lottery of the play-offs a massive achievement, and Hertha will do extremely well to beat what they did last season. 

We're going one place with the performances the last few months and that's the Championship.

Everyone wants to play us as were the Whipping boys.

Its been a shambles from start to end no matter if we survive or not.

I have no faith in our dealings in both transfer windows and Musa doesn't look anything like a football player of any standard.

As a team we can't Defend,Create and don't know how to keep the ball on the floor.

Give Gray and Chilwell starts from now on and learn there trade and will stand us in good stead next summer.

Ranieri takes some of the blame, but the players must hang their heads in shame!

Showing their true colours 

So many issues right now.

I love Claudio for what he achieved last season, nothing will ever expunge the fact that we won the Premier League from the history books, and we were around to see it. There are 70/80 clubs in the leagues for whom this will never happen. I keep hearing on the radio clowns saying how can we consider sacking Claudio after what he did last year, but any manager of any other team playing like we are would already be gone. The painful truth is as a club we have always needed a firm hand on the tiller, and whilst there is no chance on Nige coming back it is that sort of figure we need. Who cares if the manager loses a few players along the way at this stage, we need to find the players who still want it and put them on the pitch, because some of this shower have signed their nice new contracts and retired in full view out on the pitch. IMO we need a new manager.

On the pitch, the back four are gone. Kasper must be sick to death of watching them amble round without a care in the world. Their desire has gone, they have no pace, Simpson has no positional awareness and this is causing chaos. Drinky can't cope on his own in midfield, and he is all on his own such is the lack of quality around him. Vardy has also gone, he is missing half a yard of pace and a yard of desire (no England recall). We gave them the money and this is how they repay us - not good enough. Pampered, over paid, and think they are all that because of one season. Gives me a new found respect for the guys in those teams that are up there year after year - now that is what it means to be a good pro.

Switch to a back three Chilwell on the left, Amartey on the right and Wague in the middle, bench Fuchs and the rest can do one for all I care about them. Drinky, King, and Mendy in the middle (I like Ndidi and would even more if he could pass to a blue shirt) Gary and Mahrez out wide, Ulloa and Musa upfront. IMO what have we to lose.

Just distraught right now, so proud of how we played last year, the desire, the fight, the never say die spirit, watching it all dissolve almost over night and taking down the club I love. Players come and go but the club carries on, but at the very least the players should respect the club and the fans who are parting with their hard earned to follow them.

Arrrrggghhhhh

Ranieri is the manager therefore the buck stops with him.player revolts,Jamie vardy, inept formations, lack of conviction, as far as I'm concerned are all issues which should be dealt with by the manager that's why he was appointed in the 1st place. If he can't do that job then we need someone now who can before its too late. It's all well and good holding on to last year but that was then an this is now and now means we need a change. 

5 minutes ago, ImBlue said:

Just start dropping big egos. Play Musa, Gray, Kaputska, Ulloa, Chilwell.

Replace Morgan as captain and give it to Schmeichel. 

It will start our rebuild. We need it now. 

Surely this is a joke? You saw his first half? He doesn't use his only trait & I refuse to believe he was a goalscorer in Russia. Guy is completely lost in front of goal. 

5 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

Surely this is a joke? You saw his first half? He doesn't use his only trait & I refuse to believe he was a goalscorer in Russia. Guy is completely lost in front of goal. 

It's lost on you we haven't scored a single goal in the PL in 2017 then? 

Its an actual fact, that he can't be worse than what is playing at the minute. He's 23 (younger than Vardy when he signed) and is adapting. Remember Vardy struggled in the championship at first. 

Regardless, I don't care for major talent at the minute, 100% effort and desire would be enough. 

2 minutes ago, ImBlue said:

It's lost on you we haven't scored a single goal in the PL in 2017 then? 

Its an actual fact, that he can't be worse than what is playing at the minute. He's 23 (younger than Vardy when he signed) and is adapting. Remember Vardy struggled in the championship at first. 

Regardless, I don't care for major talent at the minute, 100% effort and desire would be enough. 

Yeah that's a good point. He literally, cannot do worse than Vardy.

Manager manages he is responsible for the squad.

If there is disruption or disharmony then it's his job to deal with it.

He hasn't

I love him For what he gave us last season. It will always be remembered and he will.always be remembered for the manager that gave us that.

However il always remember my 1st girlfriend or the 1st girl I slept with ...we are no longer together though and the split was for the best 

4 minutes ago, Dynamogoon said:

Anyone saying we have a chance is deluded quite frankly. Nothing that even hints at a chance of surviving. 

Embarassing, but we will still sell our ground at in the championship. 

On the last sentence I bet you we don't. 

3 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

no point sacking ranieri now a new guy wont make any impact to keep us up.  We will go down...

Would you fancy CR getting us back up tho??? I don't because I don't think he would have a clue in the championship, he hasn't got much of a clue now when's it's got tough

We need someone who has a record of coming in, motivating players and getting instant impact. Then we can look again for a long term replacemt. Who's good at that?

Rednap?

Di Mateo?

Warnock?

Pardew?

Belive me, these options make me sick in my mouth. But they have done what we need 

Archived