Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Additional Coaching Staff to help Shakespeare?

35 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

16 minutes ago, CockneyFox said:

Is that the best picture they could find of Shakey? lol

It is the Oxfordshire Guardian - which I think it just a weekly freebie.  They are also probably just re-hashing the Powell story from the Beeb or the Telegraph - but still, any news of a possible CP return, is good news.

OT (should this be a new thread?)  I see there are some other vacancies at LCFC

https://www.lcfc.com/club/careers

Would previous experience as a motor racing marshal help with being a safety steward, I wonder?  (I have a friend in Leicester (the one who took the photos of the victory parade) who might be able to do that...  I should send him the link and see what he thinks...)

55 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

OT (should this be a new thread?)  I see there are some other vacancies at LCFC

https://www.lcfc.com/club/careers

Would previous experience as a motor racing marshal help with being a safety steward, I wonder?  (I have a friend in Leicester (the one who took the photos of the victory parade) who might be able to do that...  I should send him the link and see what he thinks...)

Great job for someone. I've already suggested a friend apply who's fluent in English and Chinese.  

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:20, Outfox the Fox said:

BBC now saying that Chris Powell will be returning as First Team Coach.

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:15, Outfox the Fox said:

I was speaking to the journo at the Oxfordshire Guardian who wrote this piece and he said that Powell has applied and been interviewed for the Oxford United Managers job. He is one of four in the frame for that. Apparently, the favourite for the Oxford job is Pep Clotet, previously Assistant Manager to Gary Monk at Leeds, but Frank Lampard and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink have also been interviewed. I would guess that until United have made their decision, Powell won't decide on the First Team Coach job at City.

On 28/06/2017 at 16:38, Outfox the Fox said:

I was speaking to the journo at the Oxfordshire Guardian who wrote this piece and he said that Powell has applied and been interviewed for the Oxford United Managers job. He is one of four in the frame for that. Apparently, the favourite for the Oxford job is Pep Clotet, previously Assistant Manager to Gary Monk at Leeds, but Frank Lampard and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink have also been interviewed. I would guess that until United have made their decision, Powell won't decide on the First Team Coach job at City.

Oxford are now also interviewing Steve McClaren & Alan Stubbs and there is one internal candidate, presumably Derek Fazakerley. I would think Powell's chances of coming to us are a bit greater, given the amount of competition there!

I believe that all our players should spend 90mins per day working to improve their games to develop the skills,movement, decision makibg and psychy of the elite.  Hiw woild such a program be harmful?

I am prepared to manage it... i believe it will get the most from the wages we pay

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 16:38, Outfox the Fox said:

Oxford have just announced that Pep Clotet has been appointed Manager. I would expect Chris Powell will probably now take up the offer of First Team Coach at City. 

Archived