Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milo

Did we keep the receipt for Musa?

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Contender for January move:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42511023

Puel says in that article that he sees him as a winger but it's telling that Musa can't even get on the bench even though we've had a crowded fixture list this month. He'd rather rotate Albrighton, Mahrez and Gray and often opts to play all three and even Chilwell is preferred to play left midfield ahead of Musa. Puel must have a really low opinion of Musa if he can't get in the match squad considering we're understaffed in Musa's position.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Seriously though, who is actually going to want him and match what he’s on now?

Nobody I suspect. Unless he a. Suddenly gets played by Puel and b. If so, looks half decent, he has been one terrible signing.

As a club, we have wasted some serious dosh since winning the league.

He scored for us twice against Everton in league cup and first game against Crystal Palace 2016 plus he must have been good at CSKA Moscow or we would have not scouted him. Nobody wants him we have to play him, he can only getter better, I think.

14 hours ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

I'd loan him out to lower prem side or champs get some experience he's still really young has all the attributes to be good, I.e has plenty of pace and can score goals (as above did it against Everton and palace). If after that he's still poor then sell and recoup as much as we can. 

What senior player ever went out on loan and came back to play? 

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, KJT said:

He scored yesterday for Leicester U21 yesterday, did anyone see his goal! But we lost the game 4-2, but hopeful he scored

Telling that even though we played 11 games in 39 days Musa's only contribution was as an unused substitute against Liverpool even though we're thin on the ground for the three positions behind the striker with Mahrez, Albrighton, Gray and Okazaki covering those three positions between the four of them for nearly all those matches.

His refusal to go on loan to Hull at the start of the season suggests he'll see his contract out here. You have to wonder what is going through his head right now? Does he stay here for an easy life playing academy football or does he try and get his career back on track? There's been no solid links this window on a loan or transfer and he's done here.

On 29/12/2017 at 20:19, KJT said:

He scored for us twice against Everton in league cup and first game against Crystal Palace 2016 plus he must have been good at CSKA Moscow or we would have not scouted him. Nobody wants him we have to play him, he can only getter better, I think.

All I remember was there were loads of the FIFA,FM or whatever else experts on here creaming their pants over him ?

8 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Loads on here were very excited I remember a wank fest!

Which was strange because his YouTube videos just showed somebody fast who couldn't pass. Turns out he can't actually do much.