Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milo

Did we keep the receipt for Musa?

I think he should've been given a chance against Man City instead of Chilwell. The way they defend with their fullbacks up, would have been ideal for Musa with his pace. Sadly if a 20yr LB is starting ahead of him on the wing, he's finished here.

4 hours ago, Gerard said:

I thought him turning down Hull on loan was ridiculous. He had a chance to go on loan to a just relegated PL club and play in the Championship under a manager that "was like a father to him" and who he played under for about four years.

It's looking more and more that he's frozen out here and not even getting on the bench for the League Cup match is telling especially when we're short of wide attacking players. I wonder what his thought process is now? Does he realise that his level is nowhere near and is happy to sit out his contract and be thankful he's earned so much money out the game or is he prepared to work hard and go out on loan somewhere? By his own performances he really shouldn't expect anything more than a Championship club to be in for him.

He was already frozen last season and knew wouldn't get a chance to play this season other than cameos. Puel came in and he's playing now with the reserves. He doesn't give a fck, paid to do nothing. I'd let him go for free.

Musa is bad, slimani is bad, Iheanacho is bad, ullao not good enough...... See the pattern? Can anybody tell me an attacking player that has succeeded with us in the last 2yrs besides Vardy and Mahrez?  If we bought Aguero and Messi neither would score much here because of the style we employe. 

1 minute ago, Usafox1 said:

Musa is bad, slimani is bad, Iheanacho is bad, ullao not good enough...... See the pattern? Can anybody tell me an attacking player that has succeeded with us in the last 2yrs besides Vardy and Mahrez?  If we bought Aguero and Messi neither would score much here because of the style we employe. 

can anyone tell me about a player that has succeeded here apart from two of the best players we have ever had. one who broke a prem record and the other who won league player of the year.

but apart from them...who's been good!!

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

can anyone tell me about a player that has succeeded here apart from two of the best players we have ever had. one who broke a prem record and the other who won league player of the year.

but apart from them...who's been good!!

Okazaki seems to have been alright.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Usafox1 said:

Gray? But i suppose it depends on what you consider success 

Makes you wonder really why 2 highly rated players when they were at their old clubs scored hat fouls but when they came to us seemed to have nervy performances on the pitch and look way out of their league!!??

Is it because we haven’t played them enough or is it just that they don’t really have it in them???

But can see Iheanacho and Musa moving on in January such a shame tho Musa gave us such excitement scoring those 2 against Barcelona and then all the hype around Iheanacho that they just flopped big style !!

Lets hope we don’t make too much of a loss with this pair !!

2 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Makes you wonder really why 2 highly rated players when they were at their old clubs scored hat fouls but when they came to us seemed to have nervy performances on the pitch and look way out of their league!!??

Is it because we haven’t played them enough or is it just that they don’t really have it in them???

But can see Iheanacho and Musa moving on in January such a shame tho Musa gave us such excitement scoring those 2 against Barcelona and then all the hype around Iheanacho that they just flopped big style !!

Lets hope we don’t make too much of a loss with this pair !!

Maybe the team doesn't play to their strengths? Have you ever thought of that?

Paulinho flopped at Spurs and is now a top player at Barcelona. It's a matter of things that can change a player.

19 hours ago, Finnegan said:

All that talk about Musa and his outfit, are we really letting Iheanacho off with going double denim? 

image.png.9a976acdb1cbc52a988975aa9043c0c0.png.adb3e9bff7b29f4379e30fa08708981c.png

I was going to mention that lol Those reports of him being a bit of an oddball are all but confirmed in that one photo. Looks like an extra from Brokeback Mountain.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Haha 1

On 21/12/2017 at 17:13, Usafox1 said:

Non are very good at putting one in the goal hole are they.

On 12/20/2017 at 21:22, urban.spaceman said:

Musa's Leicester City career summed up in one outfit:

image.png.9a976acdb1cbc52a988975aa9043c0c0.png

Dafuq they look like?

and shit boy band of the year goes to....

Edited by Cujek

On 12/22/2017 at 13:43, UPinCarolina said:

We met in the airport because we were on the same flight in 2014 - so when taking that flight again in 2017, proposing at the same gate felt right

I'm surprised she accepted...surely she could do better lol

Many congrats to you both, I hope you'll both have a happy and rewarding marriage. :thumbup: