Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Zieler frustrated

24 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Bayer Leverkusen could be in for Zieler, should Leno be sold.

I wonder how much we'll get for him? If he didnt have a release clause I think we'd have had to pay 10mill+ for him, because he was highly rated.

Maybe we can squeeze a similar fee out of Leverkusen? Bremen just spent 18mill on Brooks..

10 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

I wonder how much we'll get for him? If he didnt have a release clause I think we'd have had to pay 10mill+ for him, because he was highly rated.

Maybe we can squeeze a similar fee out of Leverkusen? Bremen just spent 18mill on Brooks..

He had a £2.5m relegation clause. 

39 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

He had a £2.5m relegation clause. 

That's what I mean.

If he didn't have a release clause, we'd have had to pay around 10mill for him.

Maybe we can sell him for around 10mill?

The FEE is 50 Deutsche Marks, a Bratwurst plus 10 'Merkel' Visas, which Rudders can sell on the Black Market to the Refugees in Greece or Italy.  Gerimout

His reputation in Germany is probably still quite high so a decent profit may not be out the question.

Apparently Hanover would have been relegated very easily if it wasn't for Zieler and he made the Germany 2014 World Cup winning squad.

I always thought it was an odd transfer for us as his pedigree suggested he was far too good to be our No2 and it was very unlikely he would displace Schmeichel. That said he's been awful for us when given a chance.

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

When kasper was injured thats when Zieler should have proved himself but imo he didn't, he has no reason to complain he didn't take his chance. He must go. 

Exactly. I’m sure he actually conceded more goals than shots he actually saved.

IMG_8337.PNG

9 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

9 games 16 goals conceaded that's shocking. I could do better than that tbf. 

Actually, it's not substantially different to Kasper's 47 in 30.

2 minutes ago, Thracian said:

Imagine Zieler and Gray sharing a seat on the team bus - it'd be like an episode from One Foot in The Grave. Bring back Lloyd Dyer and Conrad Logan! :scarf: 

That's harsh on gray this boy has talent and we nerd to use him more. On the other hand Zieler is not talented. 

Archived