Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

@Matt I tried to warn people but they didn't listen

On 20/07/2017 at 13:28, the fox said:

for people that have kane in the team, you do know that he always had a slow start, right?
saw this on reddit

2014/2015: game week 1/10 =1 goal
2015/2015: game wekk 1/10 =4 goals
2016/2017 :game week 1/10 =2 goals

the best to have him is between GW11-30 where he scored 15,17 an 18 in the last 3 seasons

just a thing to think about, he could have a great start this season, who knows?

1 minute ago, the fox said:

@Matt I tried to warn people but they didn't listen

Can't say I saw that post but I did already know Kane started slow and the stat that he has never scored a PL goal in August but I thought they're playing Newcastle, he should do well against them. :rolleyes:

Might take him out to free up money elsewhere, watch him score a hat trick v Chelsea next week...

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Can't say I saw that post but I did already know Kane started slow and the stat that he has never scored a PL goal in August but I thought they're playing Newcastle, he should do well against them. :rolleyes:

Might take him out to free up money elsewhere, watch him score a hat trick v Chelsea next week...

I would keep him for at least next week, what's done is done! Plus, Chelsea pretty much only have 1 fit first choice CM, with spurs's midfield I think Kane can manage a goal or an assist.

What is it with Sky Sports new graphics when showing the formations? Some of those poses the players are pulling are ridiculous lol

Looks like something from the Next catalogue except they're obviously all wearing the same outfit.

Edited by Paddy.

7 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

What is it with Sky Sports new graphics when showing the formations? Some of those poses the players are pulling are ridiculous lol

Looks like something from the Next catalogue except they're obviously all wearing the same outfit.

• Haha 4