Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Judging from his complete lack of reaction to the red card he knew what he was doing

I'm not denying it should have been a red card 

Probably me being picky but I just don't see it as a stamp

Just now, Matt said:

I fucking hate Kane, when I don't want him to score he scores, I put him in my dream team and he's fucking shit, I was relying on him scoring, needed him to score. Twat.

I changed Vardy for Kane and Alli for KDB. ****s sake.

Just now, z-layrex said:

I changed Vardy for Kane and Alli for KDB. ****s sake.

I refused to have Kane in last year, got by without him.

This year I thought i'll put it all to one side and get him in, I know it's only one game and his record in August is awful but i'm still annoyed! Can't stand the ****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Moussa Dembele has to be one of the best midfielders in the league, absolute quality

Great midfielder. He is so strong, rarely gets knocked off the ball. The way he picks it up and drives. I'm surprised a bigger club hasn't gone for him.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

I fucking hate Kane, when I don't want him to score he scores, I put him in my dream team and he's fucking shit, I was relying on him scoring, needed him to score. Twat.

He he me to looked right off it they said he has not score in August lol.

I said earlier in the thread, Spurs have been together as a group for three years now and they’ve been written off this season just because their manager rates the youth team and stability.... Kyle Walker Peters seemed a very capable stand in today.

Theyre still my bet for the title this season. 

• Sad 1