Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

Also this could sound stupid but Real Madrid have a hell of a lot of midfielders, off the top of my head I can think of Casemiro modric kroos Isco James asensio kovacic and Vazquez, surely they must be looking at loaning a couple of them out for the season so could be worth a punt?

4 minutes ago, Lcfcrory said:

Also this could sound stupid but Real Madrid have a hell of a lot of midfielders, off the top of my head I can think of Casemiro modric kroos Isco James asensio kovacic and Vazquez, surely they must be looking at loaning a couple of them out for the season so could be worth a punt?

Like Barca with Alex song? 

I've watched a decent amount of Ajax this year and Kasper Dolberg looks an incredible talent.

Perhaps our very own Kasper could persuade his fellow Dane to join.

Dolberg and Vardy up front would be a dream!

1 minute ago, eddylcfc said:

I've watched a decent amount of Ajax this year and Kasper Dolberg looks an incredible talent.

Perhaps our very own Kasper could persuade his fellow Dane to join.

Dolberg and Vardy up front would be a dream!

I'd say Bertrand Troare looks class, I know he's on loan from Chelsea & the Ajax keeper has been brilliant, only 20. 

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Hakan Calhanoglu is likely to leave Bayer Leverkusen at the end of the season, despite a contract until 2019. The club are apparently more than happy to let him go.

Surely out of our reach?

The Turkish Siggurdsson isn't he? 

I know you follow German football, how is Aranguiz getting on?

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Hakan Calhanoglu is likely to leave Bayer Leverkusen at the end of the season, despite a contract until 2019. The club are apparently more than happy to let him go.

This is the guy that got banned because of something to do with a contract isn't it? I'd take him. Guy knows how to take a free kick. 

23 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

This is the guy that got banned because of something to do with a contract isn't it? I'd take him. Guy knows how to take a free kick. 

When he was 17 and at Karlsruher SC, his father had arranged a pre-contract with Trabzonspor. But then he decided to stay at KSC, which didn't go down well in Turkey. Hence the ban.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/725/bundesliga/2017/02/03/32286522/banned-calhanoglu-determined-to-return-stronger

30 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Surely out of our reach?

The Turkish Siggurdsson isn't he? 

I know you follow German football, how is Aranguiz getting on?

Bayer Leverkusen are in all sorts of trouble. After relieving Schmidt of all managerial duties, his successor Tayfun Korkut is doing even worse.

The club's been in freefall in recent weeks, with CEO Rudi Völler getting a lot of stick for past transfers and the handling of the current crisis.

There's rumours of unhappy players, Schmidt previously fancying the younger generation (including Calhanoglu) and now Korkut doing the exact opposite.

The club also lacks proper leaders on the pitch, Volland and Kiessling just aren't living up to expectations.

As for Aranguiz, he's having a quiet, injury-free season. But has been a victim of Korkut's regime. Only featured five times in the past ten matches.

And the fans aren't too fond of him, calling him "lazy", "uninterested", saying he's "lacking leadership qualities". Most Leverkusen fans were expecting more from him.

Bit like Slimani divides opinion at Leicester at the moment.

2 hours ago, Simo86 said:

Chelsea looking to loan out Zouma next season to get him back to full fitness. Could be an option if we can't secure the CB options we're after.

Good player but will clubs like Chelsea be willing to send a player out on loan to a team that took over as champions from them last year?

3 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

Good player but will clubs like Chelsea be willing to send a player out on loan to a team that took over as champions from them last year?

I really doubt that they'll see us as a threat.

It would be no different from them sending Ake to Bournemouth on loan in their eyes

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Bayer Leverkusen are in all sorts of trouble. After relieving Schmidt of all managerial duties, his successor Tayfun Korkut is doing even worse.

The club's been in freefall in recent weeks, with CEO Rudi Völler getting a lot of stick for past transfers and the handling of the current crisis.

There's rumours of unhappy players, Schmidt previously fancying the younger generation (including Calhanoglu) and now Korkut doing the exact opposite.

The club also lacks proper leaders on the pitch, Volland and Kiessling just aren't living up to expectations.

As for Aranguiz, he's having a quiet, injury-free season. But has been a victim of Korkut's regime. Only featured five times in the past ten matches.

And the fans aren't too fond of him, calling him "lazy", "uninterested", saying he's "lacking leadership qualities". Most Leverkusen fans were expecting more from him.

Bit like Slimani divides opinion at Leicester at the moment.

Leon Bailey available? Reckon Ndidi could pe rsuade him or is it unrealistic? 

1 minute ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Leon Bailey available? Reckon Ndidi could pe rsuade him or is it unrealistic? 

He just signed for Leverkusen in January, but even though he has so far played a measly five matches and 100 minutes in total, they'll hardly let him swap clubs again already.

After all, the "Werkself" paid more than 12 million Euro to secure his services and he's regarded as an investment in the future.

But maybe they'll be open to a loan move in the summer, who knows?

Archived