Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Call Of Duty : WW2

40 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Massively impressed so far. Love some of the maps already. Just a shame I’m shit at it lol

Im the same lol. Used to be really good when I had COD Black Ops but that was the last COD game I had. This one I cant get through a game without more deaths than kills. Really enjoying it though

Well I was using sub machine guns up until yesterday, was finding it really hard going, people just wouldn't die after emptying a whole clip into them

Now I've switch to using an automatic rifle with 3 attachments, and people die in 3-4 shots

It's making me wonder what is the actual point of the sub machine guns, I've used them in every other cod in the past and they've been great, now they're like pea shooters

2 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

Well I was using sub machine guns up until yesterday, was finding it really hard going, people just wouldn't die after emptying a whole clip into them

Now I've switch to using an automatic rifle with 3 attachments, and people die in 3-4 shots

It's making me wonder what is the actual point of the sub machine guns, I've used them in every other cod in the past and they've been great, now they're like pea shooters

Yep, the ARs definitely seem to be better than the SMGs. Absolutely loving the STG

Type 100 is decent. I've just unlocked the Mp40. If it's anything like previous games it will smash everything. Really enjoying this COD. They've done a fantastic job. I especially love the War mode. Got the team back together so been playing loads of CTF and Hardpoint. 

I got bored of Battlefield really quick and traded it in. This for me is so much better

7 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

Are there shitty air drops and air support kill streaks? Choppers, etc. hurt the last great CoD, which for me was Modern Warfare 2.

Yeah there is but I don’t think it’s such a bad thing personally. Should be rewarded for Kill streaks 

1 hour ago, Grantham Fox said:

Is this game worth it? I said I wouldnt be buying it, but I've only read good things about it. How does it compare to BF1 also?

For me it comes down to whether you like it fast paced or slow.

Battlefield 1 was a well made game but I got bored really quick. All the running back to an objective after you die took too long and was just dull. Its more systematic, you need patience for Battlefield, me I like getting back into the mix. 

COD when you die you get back into the action and doesn't take long to find somebody. I find COD more of a pick up and play game over Battlefield. When I had battlefield I felt like I had to dedicate a minimum of 1 hour just for 1 match, so with kids and a wife who wants to watch tv I didn't get as much game time as I would have liked.

But with COD I could play half hour and get 3 or 4 matches in maybe more. Just feels like I have more opportunity to play COD and I am thoroughly enjoying this new COD. I love War mode.

Both games are great in their own way, I just prefer it fast paced so would pick COD over battlefield all day long.

Played this for the first time round a mates house and it just re-affirmed my initial thoughts. Another low TTK arcade style shooter designed to make all feel like a pro to support their outdated, greedy, business model. 

Glad I didn't buy it. 

10 hours ago, Adster said:

Played this for the first time round a mates house and it just re-affirmed my initial thoughts. Another low TTK arcade style shooter designed to make all feel like a pro to support their outdated, greedy, business model. 

Glad I didn't buy it. 

Adster - 0 Kills 20 Deaths lol 

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Adster - 0 Kills 20 Deaths lol 

lol

Multiplayer FPS's are my thing, to be honest. I spend most my time playing them but I cannot stand Call of Duty's multiplayer skin any longer.

From the instant respawns, to the stupidly low TTK and awful spawns, I cannot believe people actually find the multiplayer enjoyable. The game is clearly aimed at 12 year olds. What adult would seriously want to see the guy in 1st, 2nd and 3rd fvcking dabbing at the end of a game in a WW2 setting? Embarrassing, and completely ruins the authenticity of the game.

All designed to support their horrendous loot crates business model. Yes, it works, but that does doesn't, however, make it right.

On 07/11/2017 at 01:07, kingcarr21 said:

Type 100 is decent. I've just unlocked the Mp40. If it's anything like previous games it will smash everything. Really enjoying this COD. They've done a fantastic job. I especially love the War mode. Got the team back together so been playing loads of CTF and Hardpoint. 

I got bored of Battlefield really quick and traded it in. This for me is so much better

Tried mp40 other night wasn't that impressed it's pretty balanced gun. Found out that the Bar is best weapon in the game literally kills people in 2-3 bullets with really good accuracy. It's a joke.