Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2017-18 Pre-Season Fixtures

13 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

At least we'll have something to blame.

To put last seasons nightmare start solely down to the preseason travel and glamorous friendlies is a little narrow minded imo.

I would think it had much more to with the changes to training routines, the sacking of the sports psychologist, the changes to the players diets and the general confusion of the tactics being used.

Our main strength over the past couple of years is how quick we turn defence into attack.

Ranieri almost nullified our threat totally with the nonexistent defensive traps he was trying to implement.

I believe these factors combined had a much more negative impact on results than our preseason.

imo.

2 hours ago, truebluethroughandthrough said:

To put last seasons nightmare start solely down to the preseason travel and glamorous friendlies is a little narrow minded imo.

I would think it had much more to with the changes to training routines, the sacking of the sports psychologist, the changes to the players diets and the general confusion of the tactics being used.

Our main strength over the past couple of years is how quick we turn defence into attack.

Ranieri almost nullified our threat totally with the nonexistent defensive traps he was trying to implement.

I believe these factors combined had a much more negative impact on results than our preseason.

imo.

Agree. You may have missed the sarcasm.

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 14:48, st albans fox said:

So it's Liverpool or palace on the 22nd 

Ah yes...  1st the Hong Kong jockey club, a couple of wagers, with a Pimms. Quick pint down at the chalk and Raddy.

Pick a junk to get to the game....Get in a Bite at a Dai pai dong (streetstall food), burn me rasberries off , or a tasty Dim sum.

Then decide to go and watch the games live, or get down to either the trafalgar or The Globe, to watch it on tv with a few pints.

Life aint easy, having to replace the Saint on his travels...one gets involved into too many crimis along the way.

That list seems like enough friendly fixtures for everyone to be involved in.

I think it should stop here, personally, so the club can organise certain aspects around them and also be in control in terms of what's happening both on and off the pitch.

15 hours ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

Interesting that the Gladbach player the club chooses to picture is Dahoud considering he's left for Dortmund. Mind games!?

Nah pretty sure it's just our social media team being pretty poor.

4 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Is the Gladbach match still on? Doesn't seem to be listed in fixtures on the OS.

Yeah, I emailed Jim to ask when the tickets would be out and he said details should be released by the end of next week and that they probably won't go on sale until mid-July :thumbup:

Archived