Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Watford (home) Match Thread

Just now, surrifox said:

I'm so confident with Shakes in charge of the side - this guy is seriously impressive and it would be a great gesture by the owners to confirm his permanent appointment  now . If we Dick about and appoint some nonsense at the end of season like Hodgson I fear for the worst . 

I agree with this sentiment, I think he has the players in a good place now aswell, players are likely to want to come to a club with togetherness and a forward plan. 

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Gray, Slim, Vardy and Mahrez against a tiring Watford defence. :worship:

Almost. Alby playing well though, so glad he's staying in. He can whip some in for Slim 

riyad not happy to be off. Was enjoying himself I expect 

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Vardy yes, Slim probs and Mahrez probs not. 

Let's not forget, when Riyad signed his new contract it was announced as having no release clause.

1 minute ago, HoustonFox said:

Almost. Alby playing well though, so glad he's staying in. He can whip some in for Slim 

riyad not happy to be off. Was enjoying himself I expect 

Well hopefully Mahrez takes out his frustration on our next opponents

Just now, Redouane said:

20 minutes ago you were saying he was useless 

You might want to go back and check, I said I don't think his heart is in it, can't be arsed but on his day is top class. 

Don't twist my words, go back and read it :)

"if Mahrez can be arsed" - Very key. 

If he can, I'd keep him, if he carries on as he has this season, probably worth cashing in.

Archived