Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Watford (home) Match Thread

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

Is there a bigger kick in the teeth than your team starting to win games when you've been relegated? lol

Billy Jones with the goal, pop on the Sunderland forum, he's by and large their worse player according to their lot.

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Is there a bigger kick in the teeth than your team starting to win games when you've been relegated? lol

Not winning any games after being releg?ated and finishing the season with 11 points? Can't think of anyone that happened to... ? 

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

The front three of Mahrez, Vards and Slim does get me a little moist at times I must admit :ph34r:

AfterSexTissuesWeb.jpg

I'm so confident with Shakes in charge of the side - this guy is seriously impressive and it would be a great gesture by the owners to confirm his permanent appointment  now . If we Dick about and appoint some nonsense at the end of season like Hodgson I fear for the worst . 

Archived