Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

The Heat

8 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Just about to be a storm of all storms here North of Norwich...first bit of the wet stuff in weeks

That's where my daughter's gone today. She'll be sh1tt1ng it.

Just now, Kopfkino said:

Looks like Sunday is going to be a miserable, almost autumn-like day:dry: before the nice stuff builds back in for the end of the week though probably not as hot.

Are you in Leicester or London atm kopf?

21 minutes ago, Buce said:

Fvcking great.

A spectacular Blood Moon tonight and we've got the first cloudy night we've had for weeks.

Last night I was awake until 6.30am because of the heat. It's cooler tonight. Sod the moon.

1 minute ago, toddybad said:

Last night I was awake until 6.30am because of the heat. It's cooler tonight. Sod the moon.

Well, I have the worst of both worlds then.

No Moon and still hot and humid. FML

7 minutes ago, Buce said:

Well, I have the worst of both worlds then.

No Moon and still hot and humid. FML

Tbh it might still be hot here but my daughter isn't so I've got my fan back and I'm just chilling the f*** out in front of it, no cares, and no sh1t$ about a slightly red moon.

*I did actually wonder about the red moon thing, being an astrophysics graduate and all, but really the excitement is about one very small celestial object moving between another small one and an extremely average at best star, with the blues being separated from the reds. It's an occasion of pure mediocrity. Environmental science is providing many more wows these days. 

**jars, innit, obvs 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, toddybad said:

Tbh it might still be hot here but my daughter isn't so I've got my fan back and I'm just chilling the f*** out in front of it, no cares, and no sh1t$ about a slightly red moon.

*I did actually wonder about the red moon thing, being an astrophysics graduate and all, but really the excitement is about one very small celestial object moving between another small one and an extremely average at best star, with the blues being separated from the reds. It's an occasion of pure mediocrity. Environmental science is providing many more wows these days. 

Jesus, Toddy, I bet you’re a hoot at parties. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kopfkino said:

I don't get this not being able to sleep, I'm still sleeping fine wrapped up in my duvet

I thought this until tonight, contemplating sleeping naked in the garden to be fair.

If you live in Countesthorpe sincere apologies if I sleep walk.

Just now, Col city fan said:

I am getting just a teensy bit fed up of having to keep educating you Nick...

It’s becoming a little tiresome...

? 

Its funny but after so many years of going to the prison and the YOI there when people talk about Glen Parva I actually forget it’s a place, a geographical area rather than just a secure estate! 

• Haha 1

Literally couldn’t make it up. Just been walking the two pugs through our local fields when a tree has cracked off and fallen on my head, shoulder and back. The field must be 50 acres big and I happen to be walking at the side of the tree at the split second it fell! 
It was like something out of a film. Semi concussed I’ve somehow managed to get the dogs home and thank God it hit me and not them. My shoulder and back are gonna be wrecked I fear...
Unbelievable...

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Literally couldn’t make it up. Just been walking the two pugs through our local fields when a tree has cracked off and fallen on my head, shoulder and back. The field must be 50 acres big and I happen to be walking at the side of the tree at the split second it fell! 
It was like something out of a film. Semi concussed I’ve somehow managed to get the dogs home and thank God it hit me and not them. My shoulder and back are gonna be wrecked I fear...
Unbelievable...

Not stopped you posting though Col ...     :)

• Haha 1