Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

The Heat

21 hours ago, Webbo said:

My bolox are hairy and I'm not ashamed.

you're old though right? no reason to keep them trim any more - your penis is of little interest to anyone now. 

once I'm over 80 like you I'll probably let mine get hairy again tbf

• Haha 2

Played a gig in New Cross, London last night. One song into our set, and newly installed A/C unit tripped the power due to a fault and the rest of the gig (3pm-11pm) had to go on without A/C. It was 31c outside, and I think by the end of the night it must have been over 35c inside the venue as it was absolutely packed. Every surface had condensation on it from evaporated sweat, it was fvcking exhausting. Constantly thirsty, no matter how much I drank

Just seen it's going to be 31c on Thursday, fvck this

9 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Going on until mid August. Fvck this 

Perfect for us big blokes. I'm fading away to a shadow here in Somerset. Soon be able to put on my Brutus brushed denim jeans from 1978 the way I'm sweating through each day.

Day 43: The heat worsens daily and I fear it will not be long before perspiration removes all essential fluids from my body.  As an aside I have discovered the benefits of a refrigerated beer bottle tucked underneath the balls. 

4 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Day 43: The heat worsens daily and I fear it will not be long before perspiration removes all essential fluids from my body.  As an aside I have discovered the benefits of a refrigerated beer bottle tucked underneath the balls. 

would only happen if you were stop drinking water or other drinks.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT CARL?

Love the sun, but today its not been too sunny and just HOT & sweaty. Sat outside reading FT with my morning coffee and within seconds was covered by these small black flies that are unbelievably irritating. 

Got into the car late afternoon to drive into Melton and temperature was 32 it usually goes down after a few mins but when i got into Melton it had risen to 33. 

Tonight is going to be be unbearable in bed :( 

Edited by Suzie the Fox

I genuinely don't understand this thread. Beautiful day - intermittent cloud and a lovely breeze. Love it. In a country plagued by incessant leaden skies and rainfall, I'm relishing every day. Having spent extended periods in the perpetual summer of California I do love the seasonal variation in the UK. We lurched from a Siberian winter to a Mediterranean summer in space of a little under three months. 

This was hot. Death Valley - off the scale I think it was 128°C that day -

IMG_0654.thumb.JPG.4719cfa86c41543dd8fc572f4f64bba3.JPG

• Like 1