Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

The Heat

Still 34c out there. 

Sat for 9 hours in an office, with broken Aircon, and the thermometer ticking 32.6c. WHY IS THERE NO UPPER ****ING LIMIT. 

Balls have been swimming all-day due to a sexist trousers-only policy. I'm wearing a dress tomorrow, **** 'em. 

Edited by SecretPro

Just now, SecretPro said:

Still 34c out there. 

Sat for 9 hours in an office, with broken Aircon, and the thermometer ticking 32.6c. WHY IS THERE NO UPPER ****ING LIMIT. 

Balls have been swimming all-day due to a sexist trousers-only police. I'm wearing a dress tomorrow, **** 'em. 

That's a crazy temperature to be working in, I feel for you. I've been sitting in a summer dress with a cardigan on in the air con. Want to swap offices tomorrow? ? 

Just now, FoxesDeb said:

That's a crazy temperature to be working in, I feel for you. I've been sitting in a summer dress with a cardigan on in the air con. Want to swap offices tomorrow? ? 

Yes fookin please! 

To be fair, when the aircon is working I could happily wear a top, even in this, but, well, it ain't working! 

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

Still 34c out there. 

Balls have been swimming all-day due to a sexist trousers-only policy. I'm wearing a dress tomorrow, **** 'em. 

You are lucky, I work with  a safety helmet/bump cap, gloves, ear protection, eye protection and am always on the go, sweat just drips off me and I sometimes get to the point I just have to get a cup of water I'm overheating that much.

Would be great for losing weight if I did not indulge in icecream or what ever when I get home :frantics:

• Like 1

Played football at 12-2ish. Jeez it was hot. Virtually no shade anywhere either. Ground rock hard.

On the upside, I hit the crossbar 4 successive times playing crossbar challenge after a brief match wiped us out!

3 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Still 34c out there. 

This is nuts. If you're in an office is there any reason you can't do your job at home?

Just now, Durnerz said:

Proper sweaty one today, car read 35C when I got in, whacked the air con on full and wound the window down and got it to 30C, crazy. 

Aren't you supposed to keep the window closed for air con to work properly? Opening your window almost neutralises it.

• Like 1

Just now, Max Wall said:

Aren't you supposed to keep the window closed for air con to work properly? Opening your window almost neutralises it.

Tried that for a bit then wound it down as it was still crazy hot. In short, nothing was going to beat the heat today. 

5 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Fvcking ridiculous tonight, this humidity is shite :nono:

Currently 21.5°C. At 3.34am. 

Thoroughly hacked off.