Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

7 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Right challenge for those brave enough to accept it.

Can someone work a team for me that gets as many of the below players into it? Minimum 90 chemistry. 

TOTW Dante, SBC Gignac, SBC Quaresma, SBC Valeri, Scream Sakho, Scream Bender, 

Any formation and any players around it are fine. I managed to shoehorn 3 of them in on a 94 chem but it's a shit team.

Over to you ...

Ooh fun. Let's go. 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Why they been doing?

The game is so broke it's unreal. Apparently on Pro Clubs there's a glitch that turns your player into a 99 rated pro. So many bugs in this game. Why can't they fix it ffs.

No loss glitch apparently, then going on to get 40-0 Haha.

They ain't bothered about clubs mate while there's no money in it for them. Next year we'll be paying for skill points lol

12 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Can someone work a team for me that gets as many of the below players into it? Minimum 90 chemistry. 

Any formation and any players around it are fine. I managed to shoehorn 3 of them in on a 94 chem but it's a shit team.

Over to you ...

I'm assuming without icons...:ph34r:

20 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

No loss glitch apparently, then going on to get 40-0 Haha.

They ain't bothered about clubs mate while there's no money in it for them. Next year we'll be paying for skill points lol

W@nkers.

As for EA and Pro Clubs your right. All because there's no money involved in Pro Clubs it's as if there not bothered, all the focus is on UT because of the money it brings in.

I'm sure they will get round to sorting out Pro Clubs when they can be bothered. Shame really as it's great. ATM though it's broken but it is playable. Probably another reason why there not bothered.

39 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Over to you ...

Here's my attempt, 92 chem (same as Finnegan).

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/2013576

It involves converting Valeri to a ST, putting an 85 Crespo at CAM and playing 3 at the back... lol

7 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Here's my attempt, 92 chem (same as Finnegan).

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/2013576

It involves converting Valeri to a ST, putting an 85 Crespo at CAM and playing 3 at the back... lol

Love it - completely cheating and no chance I can afford it but well played!

29 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

All of them in. 92. Playable, not amazing, but playable. 

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/2013253

Can upgrade the keeper to Ruffier without a chem loss. Needs a few position changes as well to make it work. Not bad though. 

I'm trying to tweak it now to get rid of those full backs and fit Rijkaard in it. Might need Crespo at CAM to make that work!

4 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Love it - completely cheating and no chance I can afford it but well played!

For something cheaper and (slightly) more morally forgiving, you could play Valeri at CAM, IF Funes Mori at ST, Ribery instead of IF Brandt and Sosa instead of Medel. Chem takes a bit of a hit down to 87 though.

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/2013991

12 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

For something cheaper and (slightly) more morally forgiving, you could play Valeri at CAM, IF Funes Mori at ST, Ribery instead of IF Brandt and Sosa instead of Medel. Chem takes a bit of a hit down to 87 though.

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/2013991

Annoyingly it was IF Funes Mori that I put in the SBC to get Valeri!

9 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Annoyingly it was IF Funes Mori that I put in the SBC to get Valeri!

Option 3 - https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/2014211

91 chem including Rijkaard and Ruffier, everyone on at least 7 chem, Valeri at ST, Alario (an Argentinian ST from Leverkusen at CAM) gets 10 chem which would maximise the chem for a super sub of your choosing... :ph34r:

It feels dirty but I like it lol

EDIT: Actually, switching Bender and Tolisso boosts chem to 94.

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/2014371

Edited by duk3nuk3m
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

W@nkers.

As for EA and Pro Clubs your right. All because there's no money involved in Pro Clubs it's as if there not bothered, all the focus is on UT because of the money it brings in.

I'm sure they will get round to sorting out Pro Clubs when they can be bothered. Shame really as it's great. ATM though it's broken but it is playable. Probably another reason why there not bothered.

Is there any idiot in any village that hasn't realised that EA are only in it for the money and that UT is quite possibly the biggest piece of money-grubbing in video game history yet?

2 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Is there any idiot in any village that hasn't realised that EA are only in it for the money and that UT is quite possibly the biggest piece of money-grubbing in video game history yet?

Just shocks me the fact that considering they make absolute millions from the game alone that they cannot get it right and fix it. Takes the piss.

Completed the Rui Costa prime SBC for around 450k using some low rated IFs I had in my club. Not bad seeing as he goes for over 1.1m on the market. Hopefully I'll get some of that back when I open the packs later.

Unsure whether to play him at CAM or convert him up to a striker to drop into my 4312 Prem team. Either way, he looks unreal.