Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

19 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Cant wait for lightening rounds.. would love to pull Pogba, I more or less have the coins for Kante OR De Bryune.. which do I go for... 

Depends if you need a player to attack or defend.

Personally, I have bought and sold Kante a few times, I dont rate him this year he seems no better than Bakayoko.

Maybe thats because they introduced the lunging standing tackle this year so height helps.

2 hours ago, General Smuts said:

Played my first online game of this FIFA. Attempted to get into the weekend league for the first time. 

I did far better than expected against a sweaty Calcio A team with Higuain up top and full of IF's. I had the bulk of the chances, hit the bar twice and the post as well. Buffon was unbeatable. He had one real chance and scored it. Gutting but actually more fun than i expected. Might have another crack tonight. 

Xbone? 

Just now, General Smuts said:

Then who is Action Pope and why does he keep sending me nudes?

My former flatmate, stick them on the Internet pal, I'll blackmail him for you. 

What's your id? I'll send you an add, and some nudes, later. 

Currently rocking what's probably my best ever pre-tots team. 

2qx94jd.png

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

My former flatmate, stick them on the Internet pal, I'll blackmail him for you. 

What's your id? I'll send you an add, and some nudes, later. 

Currently rocking what's probably my best ever pre-tots team. 

2qx94jd.png

Hahahaha

GeneralSmuts87

22 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Squad battles, is such a chore now... was getting Elite 1 and 2 winning most games...can barely win on Legendary since last week

I know that feeling then yesterday and today I've been putting 3 or 4 away quite comfortably. Still got todays games to play as I didn't play all games on each day this week and I was sitting in Elite 3.

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

I know that feeling then yesterday and today I've been putting 3 or 4 away quite comfortably. Still got todays games to play as I didn't play all games on each day this week and I was sitting in Elite 3.

Are you beating all teams on Legendary?  Depending on if it's a crappy team, I play them on legendary but it seems if they are more than 75 they beat me 1-0 (team stops passing and runs slowly - see question below).  I beat professional all the time pretty comfortably but World Class is just horrid to play, period.  They just knock it around in a pathetic way, then beat you with a mistake cos your defender passes to them or becomes puny, and then they become impossible to break down.

Quick question too, am I right in thinking that the the chemistry of the opponent you see is what you also have for that game? So if you are playing a crap team with low chem, you can just put whoever you want in (e.g. Sterling as a striker etc?)

Does everyone play full assisted? I don't like through balls on assisted as they seem to go everywhere  sometimes but manual also seems random, you tap it, and it goes miles. 

Edited by HoustonFox

7 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Are you beating all teams on Legendary?  Depending on if it's a crappy team, I play them on legendary but it seems if they are more than 75 they beat me 1-0 (team stops passing and runs slowly - see question below).  I beat professional all the time pretty comfortably but World Class is just horrid to play, period.  They just knock it around in a pathetic way, then beat you with a mistake cos your defender passes to them or becomes puny, and then they become impossible to break down.

Quick question too, am I right in thinking that the the chemistry of the opponent you see is what you also have for that game? So if you are playing a crap team with low chem, you can just put whoever you want in (e.g. Sterling as a striker etc?)

Does everyone play full assisted? I don't like through balls on assisted as they seem to go everywhere  sometimes but manual also seems random, you tap it, and it goes miles. 

World Class or Legendary yes. 

Before the past two days i was either taking them to extra time or being took to extra time. 

Bring on Jesus, Salah and Firmino and that normally does the trick. Penalties twice won both.

Oppopents chem has nothing to do with yours.