Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Fernandinho Kolasinac along with 9 awful 82/81s from my elite 3 monthly!!!! Is there even any point going above gold 1 as they just seem to give you a couple of half decent rated cards regardless of where you finish then just slap a load of ? around them 

I got Mustafi, Mbappe and Pastore and 9 useless ones so very happy with that, I use Mustafi in my Prem team but not sure where I will fit Mbappe and Pastore in as at the moment I have a Prem team and a Serie A team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Will1981 said:

I got Mustafi, Mbappe and Pastore and 9 useless ones so very happy with that, I use Mustafi in my Prem team but not sure where I will fit Mbappe and Pastore in as at the moment I have a Prem team and a Serie A team.

I’ve got a prem/Calcio A/Bundesliga hybrid so I thought I’d get a few decent players to slot in but bar Fernandinho it was shocking... I’ve seen worse though so I can’t really complain as Fernandinho will slit straight into my team replacing Kante which got me 220k back

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

I’ve got a prem/Calcio A/Bundesliga hybrid so I thought I’d get a few decent players to slot in but bar Fernandinho it was shocking... I’ve seen worse though so I can’t really complain as Fernandinho will slit straight into my team replacing Kante which got me 220k back

I play 4312 with Serie A and 4321 with Prem but to get Mbappe on Full Chem I will need a french Striker or Ligue 1 striker and I dont really like the look of any of them.

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Fernandinho Kolasinac along with 9 awful 82/81s from my elite 3 monthly!!!! Is there even any point going above gold 1 as they just seem to give you a couple of half decent rated cards regardless of where you finish then just slap a load of ? around them 

I was gutted

gold one

neto

zigler

Celtic dembele

Bertrand Traoré

origi

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

I was gutted

gold one

neto

zigler

Celtic dembele

Bertrand Traoré

origi

I also got origi who I guess will be a decent super sub and Zieler... might give him a go as he’ll get that strong link with Boateng but I can’t see him being any better than Neuer or Fahrman 

5 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Did have messi for a day, but he was crap for me and poor stamina.

Sold Bergkamp for profit and just bought Cam hazard to try the weekend

If you’ve got the coins and can fit them in your team get Mertens and Naingolan in along side him, I’ve got Mertens sif and he’s easily the best st I’ve used this year

16 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Just completed the Juve v Napoli match up and the only Juve player I had was an untradeable Benatia. All the Juve players are so expensive and I couldn’t sell him and I don’t have a Serie team, so I thought eff it. Opened my pack and he was the best player in it! lol 

Only got the SPL one left to do, but not sure I can stomach the prices that those players are going for.

Just wait till Monday to complete Marquee matchups, the prices should go down by then.

Also make sure you use three gold cards from any league other than the spl.

And then bronzes everywhere else.

That should sort the rating out.

4 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Martinez on 5 chem ? how you getting on with Dybala I signed him the beginning of the week and he’s been unreal for me along side sif Mertens

I gave up trying to force Almiron in to every team just to get Martinez on higher chem. The difference between 8 and 5 is so tiny that I can't be bothered. 

With 100 team chemistry and 5 individual a player gets no penalties to their base stats so it'll do for me. Subs only get 6.25 so it's really not worth subbing him on at the start. 

It's the second time I've had Dybala. I sold him and Aguero for IF Mertens and IF Insigne but then I packed an untradeable Aguero from the free pack I got for playing ten games this week so I've swapped back. 

He's unreal to be fair, scores from everywhere. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I’ve given up I never qualify for the weekend league! lol 

It used to take me most of my attempts to qualify for half of fifa 17 until I found a formation and custom tactics etc that suited me down to the ground. Keep chopping and changing till you find the right one and it'll click:thumbup:

1 hour ago, chapero82 said:

I’ve given up I never qualify for the weekend league! lol 

Somebody has to be the person that loses to the ones that do get there though. That's what I am :D

I gave it a go last night. Had a good match to start which I eventually won on penalties.

Scored the quick opening goal in the next match. After that it all went downhill lol

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

It used to take me most of my attempts to qualify for half of fifa 17 until I found a formation and custom tactics etc that suited me down to the ground. Keep chopping and changing till you find the right one and it'll click:thumbup:

It’s more my nerves I think lol I get 2-0 up in the final and end up losing in second half  3-2 or something lol 

12 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Somebody has to be the person that loses to the ones that do get there though. That's what I am :D

I gave it a go last night. Had a good match to start which I eventually won on penalties.

Scored the quick opening goal in the next match. After that it all went downhill lol

lol im Terrible in the final honestly I start to ea n then get to nervous 

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I've never made the final so you're ahead of me.

If I did I'm sure I'd bottle it good and proper!

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I've never made the final so you're ahead of me.

If I did I'm sure I'd bottle it good and proper!

Instead of the leicester kit maybe I should use the Spurs one for every for final lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/30/2017 at 14:33, buzzer_b said:

Can anyone recommend a OP BPL CB? Got Van Dijk, Rojo, Keane and Matip but need someone a little better who's reasonably priced.

On 11/30/2017 at 14:45, dbtcity said:

Rudiger is a tank I honestly prefer him over Bailly, Smalling is pretty op again as well!! I’d stick a shadow chem on the pair of them and you’re good to go

I also like Davison Sanchez, Buzz. He’s about 800. Michael Keane is not bad too. Echo DBT’s rec of Smalling, cleans up long balls, pretty strong, and fast. 

18 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

Just wait till Monday to complete Marquee matchups, the prices should go down by then.

Also make sure you use three gold cards from any league other than the spl.

And then bronzes everywhere else.

That should sort the rating out.

I just buckled and did it as I am impatient and wanted to be done. Will remember Mondays in future though. Spent about $5k to do it and easily got my my money back. Is there a better day for opening packs too? Or is that a myth?

I’m too impatient but for the first time, I have some decent coins (for me at least). $60k. Looking at Diego Costa for my Prem team and James Rodriguez for my Bundesliga. I got Robben but as I like 4121 (narrow) he doesn’t really fit how I like to play. 433 isn’t doing it for me, I like to STs 

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I also like Davison Sanchez, Buzz. He’s about 800. Michael Keane is not bad too. Echo DBT’s rec of Smalling, cleans up long balls, pretty strong, and fast. 

I just buckled and did it as I am impatient and wanted to be done. Will remember Mondays in future though. Spent about $5k to do it and easily got my my money back. Is there a better day for opening packs too? Or is that a myth?

I’m too impatient but for the first time, I have some decent coins (for me at least). $60k. Looking at Diego Costa for my Prem team and James Rodriguez for my Bundesliga. I got Robben but as I like 4121 (narrow) he doesn’t really fit how I like to play. 433 isn’t doing it for me, I like to STs 

Got Sanchez mate. He is pretty decent. Signed Rudiger who is an absolute monster in the end. 

• Like 1