Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

So there is a pack or SBC that WILL get you a 81+ rated player from this TOTW. 

Be interesting to see what the requirements are IF it is a SBC.... pray for Pogba.

Not guaranteed to get a TOTW. Best player I pulled from the SBC was Balotelli lollol

5 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Anyone know how to score against the CPU in normal time?  Everything is saved! 

Use the glitches in the game... if you've got a winger or players in the box shoot across goal, keeper saves falls more or less to a striker get the tap in

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Did 3 untradeable and 1 tradeable totw sbc and ended up getting De Light Castro and Adebayor twice with 1 of them being tradeable ?

Did one tradeable and one untradeable in the hope of packing that Pogba. 

Got a tradeable Dutch cb and a untradeable icardi ... so not too bad.

Sadly no Pogba or Hazard though.

Will build  a squad around that icardi when prices go down again.

2 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Was looking really good for elite until this evening, then I lost 8 in a row and will finish in the same category as every time... hello again gold 2. lol

I was Elite 3 all week but then could only play 4 games today so missed it by 1,000 points.  I also lost 2 games out of those 4, and then the first game of the week against a 78 rated team playing a CB in CM (he was a beast!).

Good to see you back in Pro Clubs recently too! 

I've also been doing the Hybrid SBC, packed Draxler and Robben! Sold the former, not for too much, not sure if to hold on to Robben for a while.  He doesn't really fit my playing style so may flog him for James Rodriguez and Diego Costa... Hmmm 

28 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I was Elite 3 all week but then could only play 4 games today so missed it by 1,000 points.  I also lost 2 games out of those 4, and then the first game of the week against a 78 rated team playing a CB in CM (he was a beast!).

FUT Champs or squad battles?

5 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Good to see you back in Pro Clubs recently too! 

I've also been doing the Hybrid SBC, packed Draxler and Robben! Sold the former, not for too much, not sure if to hold on to Robben for a while.  He doesn't really fit my playing style so may flog him for James Rodriguez and Diego Costa... Hmmm 

Ahh I've given up on squad battles I meant in weekend league mate lol

Did myself pretty well over the weekend on packs. Pulled Matuidi, Khedira, Salah, Gabriel Jesus (untradeable), Perisic, Koke, Acensio, Gamiero, Laporte, Bailly, Koscielny, Rashford, Herrera, Draxler and best of all - Pique. I also added Bellerin, Bakayoko and Fernandinho or Matic (plus Salah and Bailly) to my Prem team. Which is getting sweatier by the day. Front 3 of Sane, Vardy and Salah is pace city.

Those flash SBC's were quality. Puzzles on a time limit! 

Flogging just the Calcio A players I now have should net me almost 70k. La Liga should be around 50k. I sold all the doubles I had in my transfer pile for around 40k. So I'm sitting on a fair wedge for the first time since I sold Griezmann and Higuain.

The question now is De Bruyne or IF Eriksen?

Hit 23 wins last night then gave up with 10 games left as I’d reached elite 3 monthly and really couldn’t be arsed with the inevitable bs I would have been served up had I carried on ?... pulled Bakayoko for about the 90th today me from my sb rewards along with Leno but other than that it was the usual ?

I've been trading my way up to Bale, made about 100k buying low and selling high over the last few days. Then I spotted the Black Friday SBCs.

Unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to stock up on 83+ players so building those squads wasn't cheap, and I haven't been collecting untradeables either. 

Long story short that 100k has gone and all I have to show for it is a bloody IF Adebayor.

I'd actually put money into packs if I thought I had any chance of pulling anything decent. Absolutely pointless bothering. I'll be sticking to trading from now on.

Edited by Nod.E

7 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

I did something similar. Had plenty of 83 + players stockpiled and had a pop at the TOTW Black Friday SBC's. Traded in Raffael (20k) and Neto (15k) plus 9 players worth about 20k total and pulled IF De Light worth about 12k. Netting me a delightful loss of over 40k. Moron.

lol 

We all did those sbc's thinking maybe, just maybe our luck was in and we'd get Pogba or Hazard.

Like your self I could have just sold all those players I had. Easily threw away about 100k. Don't know why I bothered.

:frusty: