Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

25 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

lol 

We all did those sbc's thinking maybe, just maybe our luck was in and we'd get Pogba or Hazard.

Like your self I could have just sold all those players I had. Easily threw away about 100k. Don't know why I bothered.

:frusty:

I know why I bothered - I'm hideously addicted to SBC's.

• Like 1

i done the tradeable SBC once and pulled some random inform I've never heard of. Then quickly realised I could of made 50k from the players I'd just traded in. So I sold all of the informs and 83 rated players I'd been picking up for cheap every now and again, for a 200k profit.

then spent all that on SIF Mustafis at 50k each. so just binding my time until his prices goes up to about 70k which shouldn't take too long.

Finally had a decent evening. Qualified for WL on the first attempt and packed De Gea in a free gold pack. About time I had some bloody luck.

On a side note, Vardy is unstoppable on here for his stupidly low price tag. 278 goals in 313 games isn't a bad return.

Edited by Larry_LCFC

Just did some late night SBCs and completed the marquee match ups and got nothing. Two Adnans and the biggest was two Aduriz. Before sleep I thought I’d do the Black Friday one which was for a prime players pack and I didn’t really need big chem or a min rating. Landed TOTW Mustafi!! Is he likely to go up again or should I sell before the next TOTW is announced?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Marquee matchups, what we thinking?

I've focused on Juve v Napoli and Anderlecht v Standard Liege. Mainly opted for non-rare gold defenders for Napoli under 800 coins, Tonelli and Ghoulam for around 900 coins each and a few non-rare Anderlecht players. I think Porto v Benfica will be another one, but I don't think there's much profit in those teams.

I think the most I've made from investing in potential MM players is about 20k so take what I say with a pinch of salt!

3 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

I've focused on Juve v Napoli and Anderlecht v Standard Liege. Mainly opted for non-rare gold defenders for Napoli under 800 coins, Tonelli and Ghoulam for around 900 coins each and a few non-rare Anderlecht players. I think Porto v Benfica will be another one, but I don't think there's much profit in those teams.

I think the most I've made from investing in potential MM players is about 20k so take what I say with a pinch of salt!

Man utd vs Arsenal as well. Not much money in that one but best to have those players in your club.

Also there is Besiktas vs Galatasaray this weekend. Again best to have a couple of players from each club.

Currently playing with a 4-3-1-2 Calcio A team, which plays solidly (IF Mertens is a god!) and a 4-3-2-1 French team but with OTW Aurier at RB. Decided to have a look through my club last night and realised that if I sold all my players that hold any decent value, I could amass approx 1.2m coins. With over 100 squad fitness cards in my club and literally thousands of player fitness cards, I've decided I don't need a fitness team any more and can make 1 super team rather than have 2 decent ones.

What are people's thoughts on this team? Looks good with room to improve when I build up more coins, but haven't used Thiago Silva or David Luiz yet.

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/1874377

Edited by duk3nuk3m

8 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Currently playing with a 4-3-1-2 Calcio A team, which plays solidly (IF Mertens is a god!) and a 4-3-2-1 French team but with OTW Aurier at RB. Decided to have a look through my club last night and realised that if I sold all my players that hold any decent value, I could amass approx 1.2m coins. With over 100 squad fitness cards in my club and literally thousands of player fitness cards, I've decided I don't need a fitness team any more and can make 1 super team rather than have 2 decent ones.

What are people's thoughts on this team? Looks OP as hell, but haven't used Thiago Silva or David Luiz yet.

https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/1874377

I reckon that you'll probably need at least another 7 players to make that squad work mate.

2 hours ago, General Smuts said:

Spend it on upgrading Bakayoko to Kante.

My midfield 3 of Eriksen, Ozil and Kante is pure filth.

Good shout. Replacing Bakayoko with Kante puts the team price up to just over 1.2m. Think I'd stick with Bakayoko initially until I build my coins up a bit more, then upgrade to Kante.

Also, I threw Benzema in at CM as only Rabiot, Ben Arfa and icons would get full chem there without using position modifiers. Not sure which other French ST or CF would do a better job at CM. Suppose I could just put Matuidi or Tolisso there instead on 7 chem.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

13 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

I'd be down for that if we could get a few players...

5 hours ago, Anorak said:

Wouldn't be around all the time but I'd play a bit. Would be up for co-op as well.

Let me know when you guys are free and we'll sort something out. My GT is trigdome

On 29/11/2017 at 12:25, deejdeej said:

Anyone used Lloris? Packed him untradeable in a PL upgrade pack but it' a dilemma as Begovic has done no wrong.

Used him for about 10 games and he seems decent, some of the saves he makes are absolutely disgusting.... my o my problem is getting him on full chem with a cb I like using as Koscielny doesn’t seem up to much and the spurs lads are to slow

Just completed the Juve v Napoli match up and the only Juve player I had was an untradeable Benatia. All the Juve players are so expensive and I couldn’t sell him and I don’t have a Serie team, so I thought eff it. Opened my pack and he was the best player in it! lol 

Only got the SPL one left to do, but not sure I can stomach the prices that those players are going for.

Edited by HoustonFox

12 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Can anyone recommend a OP BPL CB? Got Van Dijk, Rojo, Keane and Matip but need someone a little better who's reasonably priced.

Rudiger is a tank I honestly prefer him over Bailly, Smalling is pretty op again as well!! I’d stick a shadow chem on the pair of them and you’re good to go

Edited by dbtcity