Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Top lad.  Next you’ll be telling me you play 4321 with Martial, Son and Sterling for some pace abuse

Nah I play a 5-2-2-1 formation.

Sane and Salah on the wings, Jesus as ST.

Basically a pace raping ultra nobber lol

38 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

So I'm shit at competing in the WL  but absolutely killing it in Seasons.

Think changing formation to 5 at the back with wing backs has helped a lot. I know people see it as a shit formation but it does the job for me.

What division you in? 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Should I sell Salah today while he is peaking again 7k+ got him for 3 or just hold on. I don’t use him every game. 

Also thoughts on just having one team?  I currently have an EPL and a Bundesliga. 

I like to have a couple teams. I usually have my main strong team and then my scrubs team. I use the scrubs for playing weaker teams in squad battles. 

When you put out a 75 rated team against the AI it's amazing how well they seem to play above their rating.

Albrighton is killing it for me on my scrubs squad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

You finding it easy in Div 4?

No lol

I peaked at division 2 last year and pretty confident my current team will get me back there this year. 

But 4 is currently my ceiling until I sharpen up a bit. I'm playing a lot more cod at the moment so I keep breaking up my momentum every time I get some form. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Anybody got IF Wilson? If so is he any good?

Wilson and Vardy were my partnership last year and i was comfortable im Division 1. Id get him... IFs seem to have abit more about them than usual cards do even if the ratings are similar.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Wilson and Vardy were my partnership last year and i was comfortable im Division 1. Id get him... IFs seem to have abit more about them than usual cards do even if the ratings are similar.

It's the ifs of lower ranked players you want. Players like Wilson, Martinez, Lozano, Alessandrini, Farfan, Locadia, Zaza, etc. 

They get massive upgrades, especially ones from the first few weeks. 

Went from 20/4 to 22/9 Spat the dummy and sold most my team... think getting dog muck rewards from my elite 1 sb triggered me though as it all went downhill after that lol 

snapped up 90 Henry & Mbappe but already contemplating selling them and buying baby Del P and Son... what do you guys think? The 5* weak foot combo has turned my head lol 

Edited by dbtcity

12 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Turns out some 'pro's' have been cheating in fut champs lol game is in a bit of a mess.

Why they been doing?

The game is so broke it's unreal. Apparently on Pro Clubs there's a glitch that turns your player into a 99 rated pro. So many bugs in this game. Why can't they fix it ffs.

Right challenge for those brave enough to accept it.

Can someone work a team for me that gets as many of the below players into it? Minimum 90 chemistry. 

TOTW Dante, SBC Gignac, SBC Quaresma, SBC Valeri, Scream Sakho, Scream Bender, 

Any formation and any players around it are fine. I managed to shoehorn 3 of them in on a 94 chem but it's a shit team.

Over to you ...