Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Sam and Georgia.

Probably got told to go as they 'weren't allowed' to be together after they split up.

It's most likely to be them, but Georgia all over social media with the 'loyal' catchphrase is the only thing making Love Island popular. Doubt the producers would be keen to encourage them to walk. 

georgia and sam make the most sense, reckon someone has hinted or she’s cottonned on to the fact that she isn’t going to win because the whole country hates her, so she’s probably left 

the only other couple that would make sense is Alex and Alex.

I'd have said Laura and Jack but yesterday there was a clip of Jack 'cracking on' with one of the new girls (new Laura?) so won't be him.

Unless it's old Laura and old Alex cos they realised they're psycho/boring and won't find love.

15 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

If Dani and Jack consider what they were saying to G + Sam, they may have decided it was right for them both to go.

why? they were saying if they couldn’t get to know each other but wanted to then they’d leave. they’re also fully aware they’re going to win if they don’t either leave or die in the villa, so can’t see it 

22 minutes ago, StanSP said:

dunno how to do spoilers....

my mate just text me saying it's Jack and Dani as apparently they were seen going through Stansted today.

It was doing the rounds on Twitter two weeks ago Giorgia spotted at Heathrow the day after a recoupling and she’s still there.

dont blame jack and Dani for leaving if true as let’s be honest 50k is nothing these days they will make that in minutes. Shame though cos nobody else deserves to win it they’re all ****tards

35 minutes ago, StanSP said:

dunno how to do spoilers....

my mate just text me saying it's Jack and Dani as apparently they were seen going through Stansted today.

yeah guessing that’s off twitter and is apparently a lie

alex is off the chart weird. who on earth does he think he is thinking he can have a bird like alexandra as a side piece/potential option in case he fails to pull anyone else. going to genuinely celebrate when he jibs off a fit bird who likes him for a less fit bird who doesn’t like him, tries to go back to his old bird and she says suck a dick you creep. 

Think it will be Georgia and Sam...producers have probably milked enough air time of her being the main talking point of the show and now attention is more towards the newbies and who they could end up with in the final week.

Also with them breaking the rules re - "splitting up" maybe they were politely told to walk.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Georgia is livid inside she's not winning that £50k.

Yeah, if Sam hadnt had that chat with her she would have had no issue in re coupling with somebody else.

He backed her into a corner she couldnt get out of without looking like a bitch if she stayed

thank fu ck that pair of absolute specimens have gone. can enjoy watching the end of this series now hopefully. 

its a right joke that alexandra is giving alex another go though. fake as yer like. no chance she is happy with him saying i’m gonna try and get with someone else brb, oh wait nah i failed, i’ll just get back with you cheers. 

Although I like Danni, her and Jack are like a primary school couple. I'll go out on a limb here and say the most realistic couple to me are Josh and Caz. Can't see anyone else but those first two winning it though, Essex are miles ahead of the rest of the country when it comes to winning vacuous popularity contests on these types of programmes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Max Wall said:

Although I like Danni, her and Jack are like a primary school couple. I'll go out on a limb here and say the most realistic couple to me are Josh and Caz. Can't see anyone else but those first two winning it though, Essex are miles ahead of the rest of the country when it comes to winning vacuous popularity contests on these types of programmes.

I get where your coming from but they should walk it unless people don’t bother voting for them.

Just now, Heathrow fox said:

I get where your coming from but they should walk it unless people don’t bother voting for them.

My apologies, I've probably not worded it brilliantly. I meant I can't see anyone but Danni and Jack winning it despite the fact I think Josh and Caz are a more realistic couple.

5 hours ago, Max Wall said:

Yeah agree fully with this, barring something ridiculous in the last week they will absolutely walk it. Think they will have a year together absolutely milking the sponsorship deals, spin off show, public appearances etc then split whilst remaining best of friends as I'm not sure they even really fancy each other that much, their was the very "Ditsy Essex" connection from day 1 and seemed happy to settle after that.

Josh and Kaz you can tell had that instant connection and absolutely fancy the pants off each other.

18 hours ago, Heathrow fox said:

Yes relationdips a programme where hosts Jack and Dani try to sort out young couples failing relationships,coming to ITV2 

I've had loads of them.

Can we pressurise Oxford English dictionary to add that as a word this year? 

• Like 1

On 20/07/2018 at 17:01, Heathrow fox said:

Yes relationdips a programme where hosts Jack and Dani try to sort out young couples failing relationships,coming to ITV2 

Sounds like a less scientific and less formal version of the 7 year switch on channel 4(?) Earlier this year.