Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

Sack Puel, bring in Wes. Master tactician at work. Boots off Meg’s new feller and gets to pretend he’s getting a go on those Chebs for at least another week or so until she ****s him off again. It’s the small victories that count lads, strong work. 

• Haha 1

On 02/07/2018 at 21:37, ScouseFox said:

outrageous that alex is trying to play two girls and i had no idea that they weren’t actually the same girl. 

gonna pop off now and i for one myself am excited 

So let me get this straight the blonde girl who the doc was talking too last night isn’t farmer girl.My mrs was explaining this to me earlier and I didn’t believe her.If so he’s an even bigger berk than i thought he was already.Farmer girl was well alright.Hes really starting to annoy me now and saying he prefers rugby confirms it.

Very weird series this year, producers seem to be changing what they want to happen on a daily basis and it aint working.

Alex for no reason at all changing his mind and picking a complete stanger in casa amore (although been said by a few on social media that farm girl had told producers she wanted to leave and wasnt comfortable on camera) so kinda makes sense if he had to pick a new girl at the last minute.

Wes from nowhere wans to get to know new Ellie one night but then goes and picks Adams bird for a date.

Georgia picks Laura's man having not even said 2 words to him all week, so id guess she has now been told to cause some shite now she's single.

Ridiculous getting her and Wes to decide the outcome lastnight as it was blatently obvious who they would save.

And then Adam, absolute lad who carried the show for the first few weeks doesnt even get any kind of send off.

Cant believe im over thinking this sort of show ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Pull the plug and start again, getting rid of Adam is just a farce. AY WE GO AGAIN

he’d gone pretty quiet himself though, really. since zara came in and he binned off rosie, which were great tele, he’d not done anything of note. 

think he should’ve gone with zara being honest. 

like someone else said it’s good that someone somewhere has definitely told wes and georgia, as the single ones, you absolutely have to save this season. looks like they’re giving it a go based on the last few days and the teaser for tonight. 

imagine being on this right now though. come out to find out we’ve won the world cup and everyone who watched love island spent the whole time pining for last year’s characters. nightmare decision. 

13 hours ago, Heathrow fox said:

So let me get this straight the blonde girl who the doc was talking too last night isn’t farmer girl.My mrs was explaining this to me earlier and I didn’t believe her.If so he’s an even bigger berk than i thought he was already.Farmer girl was well alright.Hes really starting to annoy me now and saying he prefers rugby confirms it.

Why is this happening? I was the same, I had to be told and many others have made the same comment. Is it because neither of them is a fox so blokes just lump them together as the same girl 'cause we're more interested in the others?

Edited by Max Wall

On 05/07/2018 at 07:32, Kinowe Soorie said:

Reckons he's been with 30 women!? Not a chance!

I think he meant one woman 30 times tbh. Although, even that seems unlikely.

Not sure how he's ever pulled anyone, he's completely charisma free, has no chat and has now shown a mardy side too.

My GF says she wouldn't dump me for him, that says it all really.

Edited by Max Wall
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Not a single one of these lads should be allowed back in our country if they continue this whilst we're winning the World Cup. How can they do this? 

think they are being told the scores? If I knew we were in the QF's playing Sweden I would just pack my bag and leave. If you didn't know the score you would probably think we are probably out by now.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Very weird series this year, producers seem to be changing what they want to happen on a daily basis and it aint working.

Alex for no reason at all changing his mind and picking a complete stanger in casa amore (although been said by a few on social media that farm girl had told producers she wanted to leave and wasnt comfortable on camera) so kinda makes sense if he had to pick a new girl at the last minute.

what the actual fvck did she expect to happen on a programme like this lollol

• Like 1