Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

mike seems like a chap. callum is alright. the one with the fu cking teeth is already unbearable. 

the twins look like they would be the worst people in the world to have to spend any length of time with. 

10 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

mike seems like a chap. callum is alright. the one with the fu cking teeth is already unbearable. 

the twins look like they would be the worst people in the world to have to spend any length of time with. 

The teeth guy I was ready for him to say he was a Bobby Firmino lookalike lol

Rochelle Humes sister (forgotten her name) seems really, really dense. Like more dense than you need to be for this programme. 

14 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Definitely felt odd watching it cosied up in the warm eating chocolate rather than with a glass of something cold. 

So far Callum seems the nicest, but then I look at him and see Dele Ali which makes me think cvnt

Callum reminds me of Daniel (?) from last series. 

Mike seems sound. 

37 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

nothing will beat series two of love island in all honesty, was just at the right point in popularity that it could bit scummy. now it's far too airbrushed and polished, no social smoking, no bare shagging just a bit boring really 

Yes the Miss GB series (and Kady Kody)????Possibly the best Love Island contestants of all time.I was addicted to that one.Much better when the girls are like your fit next door neighbour.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

That daft toff who kills animals is out now isn’t he?

Right, I’m watching again...

More time to roam Africa as a free man. Should have kept him in the villa ffs. 

Edited by StanSP

swear to god if i see one more scene with a group of birds saying how amazing it is that some geezer who wants to shag them has made them a round of fu cking toast i'm gonna go nuts. wish the birds i am trying to have a pop at were this excited by fu cking everything. 

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, StanSP said:

Sophie lies to Connagh to his face then gets found out and tries to laugh it off as if it was something minor.

Imagine if it was the other way round she'd go absolutely batshit mental no doubt.

I know absolutely nothing about this, but was wondering if this was Love Island or a politics thread with this post, because it sounds just like what society is normalising these days*

*sorry, went all grumpy and serious :( 

• Haha 1

On 23/01/2020 at 23:23, ScouseFox said:

swear to god if i see one more scene with a group of birds saying how amazing it is that some geezer who wants to shag them has made them a round of fu cking toast i'm gonna go nuts. wish the birds i am trying to have a pop at were this excited by fu cking everything. 

Buy yourself a 4 slice toaster and you’ll be balls deep more than you can manage