Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Upcoming 2017/18 Games You Can't Wait For?

For me, there are 2. The obvious one is Red Dead 2, which seems to keep getting pushed back.

The other is a game that looks incredible in the trailers, but i can't seem to work out what the point of the game is - WiLD.

It's been in production for a very long time and looks fantastic. I can't find any information on release dates. Anyone know anything about this game?

What else are you guys excited about?

I hated RDR. Found it incredibly boring. I do keep saying to myself though if I played it now I reckon I would love it now i'm older. As a kid I hated the horseback stuff after playing so much GTA. So RDR2 im not particularly bothered about. Will wait for the reviews before I give it a go.

Games for me im really looking forward to

Detroit

Spiderman

Uncharted Lost Legacy

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Far Cry 5

Metroid Prime 4

Not necessarily coming out 17/18 but that's what I can think of off the top of my head. Im sure there are other games coming I want which ive forgotten about lol 

I don't own a next-gen console, or a gaming PC. As a lifelong gamer since 1989, I somehow managed to convince myself that my hobby productivity levels would increase if I didn't buy one.

I now play hours-upon-hours of Football Manager to compensate, or just head over to my mates to sesh his XBone or PS4. :ph34r:

If there's anything that will encourage me to invest, it'll be Red Dead Redemption 2 or Cyberpunk 2077. I LOVE anything cyberpunk and anything CD Projekt make is bound to be f**king good.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

"I'm thirty five, got a wife and kids, I'm too busy to play those silly little computer games - because I'm spending my time trying to bait a bunch of 20somethings on the internet for kicks."

:nigel:

Careful. He'll claim that he "got a bite" and declare victory soon.

Because online trolling is far more mature than gaming...

3 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

I was going to say Huddersfield away, being their first home game back in the top flight for about 50 years. I saw the thread   title on the right of the FT menu, and didn't realise this was gaming. Sorry for the irrelevant post then. :ph34r:

I thought there might be one :giggle:

Side note: Newcastle away should be a good one! One of the few current Premier League grounds i still haven't been to!

5 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

I thought there might be one :giggle:

Side note: Newcastle away should be a good one! One of the few current Premier League grounds i still haven't been to!

I'll stay off topic for one more then!

This should be one of the best aways mate, but it's shit in my opinion.

For me the away fans are too high up and away from the action and some of the atmosphere is lost. Although it was toxic anyway last time because they were terrible.

I saw Vardy celebrate the record equalling goal. I say saw, I could just about tell it was him. He should have been jumping in the crowd, but it's a wonder he didn't break his neck straining to look up.

I'm sure all PL grounds have to have at least 1 ground level tier for away fans for the coming season, but Newcastle were appealing against that on safety grounds apparently.

If not, take your oxygen.

8 hours ago, RoboFox said:

I don't own a next-gen console, or a gaming PC. As a lifelong gamer since 1989, I somehow managed to convince myself that my hobby productivity levels would increase if I didn't buy one.

I now play hours-upon-hours of Football Manager to compensate, or just head over to my mates to sesh his XBone or PS4. :ph34r:

If there's anything that will encourage me to invest, it'll be Red Dead Redemption 2 or Cyberpunk 2077. I LOVE anything cyberpunk and anything CD Projekt make is bound to be f**king good.

cannot wait for this. CD Projekt RED are an amazing company and I know this game will be top drawer

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I'm half tempted to get a PS4 just for the Crash Bandicoot 1 remake. I loved the original so much, probably still my favourite 3D platformer

Get one anyway, there are many cool exclusives.